contacting racingline performance?

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
superbad
Car: 2014 alti 3.5SL

wife bought me there rear sway bar for my 2010 altima 3.5 SR
all they shipped was the bar, no bushings or instructions
i went on there website to contact them on friday and have not heard back yet

anyone have any problems with them or does it take them long to contact you back?

thanks
Chad

SHIFT_COUPE
Car: 2014 Infiniti Q50 AWD

Try sending an email directly to [email protected] instead of using the online contact form.

Perhaps they are having issues. Typically they are very quick.

superbad

SHIFT_COUPE wrote:Try sending an email directly to [email protected] instead of using the online contact form.

Perhaps they are having issues. Typically they are very quick.
thanks for the help
they got back to me alot quicker this way
they shipped the bushings friday

johnnir3volution
Car: 09 nissan altima

The bushings will start to squeak and creek after awhile

superbad

johnnir3volution wrote:The bushings will start to squeak and creek after awhile
any solution to this or do you just deal with it

Racingline

the bar will only squeak if you do not use the provided lube on the bushings. Be liberal in their application and use the whole tube. Make sure you grease the inside of the bushing where it mates to the bar, not the outside

superbad

Racingline wrote:the bar will only squeak if you do not use the provided lube on the bushings. Be liberal in their application and use the whole tube. Make sure you grease the inside of the bushing where it mates to the bar, not the outside
ok. thanks

Massive119
Car: 09 Nissan Altima Coupe, 2.5,aem air intake,racingline performance strut tower brace, einbach lowering springs, struts front and rear tinted heads, tails and fogs. Pioneer audio, roof and trunk wings

Extremely poor customer service. Aftermaking several previous purchases from this company in the past year for my 09 Nissan Altima Coupe (rear anti sway bar,strut tower brace,battery tie down,rear end links) which I was happy with. I decided to make the last finishing purchases. On 8/25/16 I ordered my front endlinks and traction rod kit then on 9/2 I ordered a grounding kit. I received an order confirmation for both orders an a shipping order for the second order. I tracked it and the only info available is that UPS is awaiting the shipment. I have tried in vain for the last month to get a response concerning these orders. I have sent countless emails and calls to no avail. I will have to resort to legal action to obtain my refund.

Mitch Cairns

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Massive119 wrote:Extremely poor customer service. Aftermaking several previous purchases from this company in the past year for my 09 Nissan Altima Coupe (rear anti sway bar,strut tower brace,battery tie down,rear end links) which I was happy with. I decided to make the last finishing purchases. On 8/25/16 I ordered my front endlinks and traction rod kit then on 9/2 I ordered a grounding kit. I received an order confirmation for both orders an a shipping order for the second order. I tracked it and the only info available is that UPS is awaiting the shipment. I have tried in vain for the last month to get a response concerning these orders. I have sent countless emails and calls to no avail. I will have to resort to legal action to obtain my refund.

Mitch Cairns
I suspect that the majority of the products are made upon order, which is why people will experience very long shipment delays. The lack of response to customer inquiries is certainly absurd, but I suspect this is a 1-2 person side operation, with little focus on customer service.

If you want to cancel your order, your best bet is to deal with your credit card company directly to refund/void the charges that were made. You could also file a complaint against the "company" as well if you believe you may have been a victim of fraud.

Keep us updated on how things materialize.

Massive119
Car: 09 Nissan Altima Coupe, 2.5,aem air intake,racingline performance strut tower brace, einbach lowering springs, struts front and rear tinted heads, tails and fogs. Pioneer audio, roof and trunk wings

Thanks for the input.

Massive119

Honestly, I have patience but, don't understand why I can't get a delay explanation from the company.If the parts are no longer available advise the customer and let it be their option to cancel the sale or wait it out.

lancet913
Car: 1996 240sx se
KA24DET @12psi

I made an order Aug 28th. Got a tracking number Sept. 7th, nothing has been shipped. Tried emailing three times, calling ten times and was only able to leave a voice mail once (mail box is full).Absolutely no contact from them at all... I had a $460.00 order and had to call my credit card company to make a claim.

Massive119

An apology was posted on their site which stated the delays were due to unforeseen circumstances. It also stated that the shipment would be forthcoming soon. I was very happy to get that news.

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Massive119 wrote:An apology was posted on their site which stated the delays were due to unforeseen circumstances. It also stated that the shipment would be forthcoming soon. I was very happy to get that news.
Glad to hear it! RL is none for slow delivery, but not fraud. :yesnod

Massive119

I received an e-mail from Joe S.from Racing line Performance on 11/7/16 that both my orders would
be shipping on 11/9/16 along with an apology. It is 11/26/16 and I have not received my orders or am I able to reach anyone at the company.(Number disconnected) But, note the has been activity on the site. The apology has been replaced by a free shipping notice.SOME SCAM.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Massive119

Thanks,Hit man, but, don't understand why I couldn't receive an email after the promised date passed with an explanation. I have $415 invested in orders not received.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

I don't disagree. Not cool.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”