Console Wars

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
otterman

ceniack wrote:shoot me an e-mail @ ceniack at cox.net
Can someone explain to me why people put their email like this? It drives me nuts because if I wanted to email him, I can't copy and paste it.

ceniack
Car: 2011 PBP STi Hatch

otterman wrote:
Can someone explain to me why people put their email like this? It drives me nuts because if I wanted to email him, I can't copy and paste it.
we do it so that spammers can't use programs to automaticly scower websites for our e-mail addresses but i think there is a link in my profile to my e-mail if you want to e-mail me

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

Hey! I'm gonna join the party here and sell some games to you guys before they go on eBay. All are PS2, picked em up for $5 at a garage sale. Don't really follow PS2 game prices anymore, so name a price. Shipping is about $2.50

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of LibertyGrand Theft Auto IIIGrand Theft Auto Vice CitySphinxTiger Woods PGA Tour 2001 (Missing case)Salt Lake 2002PrimalThe ThingRed FactionThe SufferingProject EdenLOTR: Two TowersLOTR: Return of the KingGT3 A-Spec
Modified by Loki at 6:00 PM 9/22/2007

f1seb

Does anybody want to buy my modded Xbox One?I'll thrown in all the games and controllers I have.

Zee
Car: 99 Chevy Cavalier

f1seb wrote:Does anybody want to buy my modded Xbox One?I'll thrown in all the games and controllers I have.
lol I have a modded Xbox One, too. I also have a regular one. I used the modded one to rent games and save them to the hard drive and play them later. Worked really well.

Return to “Gaming”