Congratulations to our May 2004 Featured Ride

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
Article Manager

This month's featured ride is Stormy's 2001 Nissan Xterra. He has a TON of mods to this truck and it shows. Look at those pictures of his car just tearin up those New Hampshire woods! Awesome truck Norman!!!

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....63087

SmithSR
Car: 240sx

attaboy, Stormy!!! damn nice ride!

NISTECH

Sweet Xterra Norman!!! I honestly never thought the Xterra would become a demand on the 4x4 sceen when I first started doing PDI's on them back in late 99. People like you are the ones that have changed the veiw of other 4X4 enthusiast and have put the Xterra out as a force to be reckoned with. Nice job!!

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

very cool, love the offroad pictures!

Stormy
Car: What do you think?

Thanks for the good comments! The truck is a "work in progress". Hopefuly, by the end of the summer, I will swap the motor with a VG33ER (keeping it nissan), solid front axle and transfer case gears. Not sure if I'll be able to complete it. I've got my first child on the way and we all know how that story usually ends :)

NISTECH

Its not the child that does it,its the wife's constant nagging that you spend to much time with you car and not enough with the family. Children are one of the best joys in the world,Women tend to change after passing something the size of a football through them, Its like the poltegiest[sp?] effect...lol

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”