Concept Z review

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
scottgas
Car: 1996 Nissan 300ZX N/A steel roof

If this is in the wrong area feel free to move.

So I ordered new fuel injectors from Concept Z Performance for my son's car. I also ordered their allen head screws to replace the factory phillips screws. I paid a good bit for their quickest delivery. Not a big fan of FedEx but they came right on time. Item were well packaged and everything was in good shape when they arrived.

1 issue, the allen screws were not correct. They were twice the length and 1 size bigger diameter. I called Concept Z and the guy was very nice and professional. He asked for a photo and sent an email so I could attach the image. After talking to his engineer they indeed confirm they weren't correct. He wasn't even sure what they were for. He told me he would send out the correct screws immediately. Since I was in a time crunch to get the car running I told him if he could just refund the price of the screws I would just get them locally. He said no problem and apologized for the mix up and refunded the money for the screws.

All in all I give Concept Z a 4.9 out of 5 stars just bc of the mix up. I would totally recommend them to others. Great guys.

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Glad to hear you had a good experience. CZP has been a solid vendor for a long time, they've also taken on hosting the Z-wiki when it was about to go offline. They are a great source for the community.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”