Concept changes

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
nkawall
Car: 93'Infiniti J30 & 09 Altima Coupe 2.5

well i dont know about you but there have been alot of changes of the ex35 concept to the final productheres a list

door wood trim has beed changed from aluminum to cherrywoodno more lights in the headrestsno liquid crystal sunroofheadrest has been added for center passenger in the rear seatno electronic door handles , instead handles simimar to the fxonly v6 packageshifter has changed a bitwheels are a bit different...less stylishnow has power folding rear seatsall wheel drive remains

only thing left unknown is the $$$$$when the hell are they gonna release the pricingggg

mikek

nkawall wrote:only thing left unknown is the $$$$$when the hell are they gonna release the pricingggg
We should see pricing sometime in November. They typically release pricing a month before the vehicles release.EX35 release is scheduled for December 29th.
Modified by mikek at 1:53 PM 9/21/2007

S3t0_S13
Car: Of Nothing But FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

does anyone know the ballpark price of this car??

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

I'm thinking it'll start in the low/mid 30's. (That's just my guess, though...not based on anything substantial.)
nkawall wrote:no liquid crystal sunroofno electronic door handles , instead handles simimar to the fx
I'm not surprised the LCD roof didn't make it. I believe that Infiniti did say that they had actually intended to include it on the production car, but didn't have all the bugs worked out in time for production. Still, considering the fact that the only other car (that I can think of) that's had that technology was a Ferrari, I didn't expect it to make it into production on the little Infiniti. The way Infiniti worded their statement, though, I got the impression that they still intend to use it on something soon.

As for the door handles...be glad. If you've ever been in a C6 Corvette or Cadillac XLR, you'll know how annoying electronic door latches are.

lakeq45
Car: 01 Infinity Q45, 00 Honda Insight, 96 GMC Sonoma

Yeah, I have an electronic latch on the hatch of my Insight. It was a weight saving measure there, but it went on the fritz for about a week. I took the entire rear-end apart and there wasn't really anything to fix. Fortunately, it decided to start working again on its own. All I can figure is that I managed to reset the right connector more or less on accident. That was over a year ago and I keep my fingers crossed because I can only imagine what it will cost to replace.

CR22
Car: 1997 Honda CR-V

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”