Comment on '08 FX35

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Denimo
Car: '08 Infiniti FX35

I've had my '08 FX (black with wheat) for a month now and I'm impressed in every way. I really wanted a 45 but the dealer couldnt get one and I figured resale might be better on the V6 anyway. I really searched long and hard for a new vehicle and on the way test drove a Denali and a V6 Cayenne. I'd driven an '04 FX with 100,000k's just before the Denali and in comparison the latter drove like a school bus. The Porsche was quick and steering felt even more precise than the FX but the front seats did not suit my wife. Also the drama involved in folding ther second row seats was unbelievable.

I used the dealer's cost price to push up the value of my trade in by nearly $2k (sell your trade, then buy the new vehicle) and my first impressions of the Infiniti are great. Does any one know why Infiniti dont fit the auto lock system that locks all the doors once the vehicle is moving? With all the other programmable features, this seeems a strange thing to leave off.

Finally where can I buy one of those perspex/plexiglass/plastic car bra's for my FX?

Denimo

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Welcome to NICOclub! :wavey:

Now that it is roughly three years since your purchase of the Infiniti FX35, what has been your impressions over this long period? Do you still believe it to be the best vehicle on the road? Do you still own the vehicle, or have you traded it in for a newer/different vehicle?

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”