Comfort level is at a...?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ekaterina98

There have been some rumors fromcritic articles that the Rogue hasuncomfortable seats for long time (highway) use.

anyone notice anything drastic..? if you own a Rogue,please state leather or cloth,, it willhelp me out a lot I'm interested in buying one!

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

ekaterina98 wrote:There have been some rumors fromcritic articles that the Rogue hasuncomfortable seats for long time (highway) use.

anyone notice anything drastic..? if you own a Rogue,please state leather or cloth,, it willhelp me out a lot I'm interested in buying one!
No problems for me on a 5 hr road trip. I recall no complaints any where I've seen on the seats.details plenty of legroom I'm 6'3''SL FWD Cloth

Derango
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Package

I have a female friend who said that it doesn't have terribly good lumbar support, but she got around that by putting the seat back slightly. The seats are very comfortable for me though. Cloth here.

mlmcgahee
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s

I work out of my Rogue and drive 300+ miles a week. The seats seem to be very comfortable to me.

jlsatt00

I find the seats to be quite comfortable. I prefered them to the seats in the RAV4 (I felt too cramped) and the Outlander.

SD_Rogue
Car: Rogue

I do find the lack of lumbar support uncomfortable after a while, but I have lower back issues, so I'm more sensitive to it. I ordered a little support pillow to see if it helps.

Lightforce18
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Black on Black. SL AWD. Leather. Moonroof. Premium.

with leather i never have any problems with my seats, and the lower lumbar support helps too

SkiHound

I have cloth seats. I've always preferred the feel of cloth. I find the seats very comfortable and so does my wife. We do some fairly long drives to ski and she's commented several times about how much more comfortable she is in the Rogue than the Camry we had before.

MacRogue
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

I have Rogue SL with cloth seats, and I'm finding the seats to be very uncomfortable. I am constantly adjusting the seats while driving and have bought 4 different seat cushions in hopes that they would solve the problem. I'm 5'4". Without a cushion, the lumbar support is in the middle of my back. I really love the Rogue, but if I can't find a solution I may have to get something different. The seats in my Ford Escape were okay and seemed firmer, plus they were leather. I wonder if leather seats in the Rogue would be better. I think another issue is that the height and lumbar adjustment are combined. Does anyone know if the power leather seats in the Rogue are like this?

Lakerfan1975
Car: Nissan Rogue

I have cloth seats too and I find them very comfortable. I'm a 5' 10" male. My girlfriend(about 5' 4") has said they were very comfortable since I purchased the rogue. I actually find them more comfortable than the leather seats in her 2007 Subaru Outback.

Is it bad that I haven't even noticed the lumbar support? Maybe that means that it's working as intended....

worldbikr
Car: na

does the rogue have some sort of support? Maybe I've been too busy filling up at the gas station after almost 9000 mi to notice. no long trips just a lot of 40 milers. I'm comfortable. 6' male.

jckc
Car: 2004 Altima S, 2008 Rogue SL AWD

Although I don't find it uncomfortable, the seat in my Altima feels better than the Rogue. My Rogue has leather and adjustable lumber support and heated. I am a small size person. The lumber support has limited range of adjustment. The seat in the Rogue seems smaller, shallower and tighter than the Altima. However, I love the heated seat in the winter.

CtNxFLeX
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

MacRogue wrote:I have Rogue SL with cloth seats, and I'm finding the seats to be very uncomfortable. I am constantly adjusting the seats while driving and have bought 4 different seat cushions in hopes that they would solve the problem. I'm 5'4". Without a cushion, the lumbar support is in the middle of my back. I really love the Rogue, but if I can't find a solution I may have to get something different. The seats in my Ford Escape were okay and seemed firmer, plus they were leather. I wonder if leather seats in the Rogue would be better. I think another issue is that the height and lumbar adjustment are combined. Does anyone know if the power leather seats in the Rogue are like this?
I'm having the same problem. I'm also 5'4 and having this issue. I've only had my rouge for 2 months and my lower back is having a hard time adjusting to the seat. I've only recently noticed this when I started driving the car more in long distances the past 2 weeks. No way would I have known through test drives.

I think the combination of my height and the lack of lumber support is the cause of the problem. I really like the car, but an issue like this, I don't think I can ever adjust too, especially long term

eddiehaskill
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano

I just got my Rogue two days ago and have had two comfort issues thus far. I have cloth. I am 6'2 and around 210 lbs. When i'm driving i like to rest my left leg against the door. I might have been doing it subconsciously before but in the Rogue it rubs against the inside door handle and starts to hurt after 15 minutes or so. Also, the best buckle accepter seems to rub against my thigh which is annoying as well. Hopefully, I'll get used to these. So far the cloth hasn't been uncomfortable at all

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

i'm 5'4" and i have the leather w/ premium package. absolutely no issues for me and i've been in it for 5 hrs at a time before (san jose to tahoe!) i do wish that with premium the passenger seat would be the same as the drivers (electric/lumbar).

eddiehaskill
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano

Is nobody else experiencing this scraping of the belt buckle acceptor on their right thigh? I would like to think that my a$$ isn't that big. haha The acceptor sits on a metal post that doesn't lend itself to be moved too easily in any direction

computerguy
Car: 2005 350Z Roadster/2021 ROGUE Platinum AWD

I just put 9200KM (6000 Miles) on my Rogue in the last month 8 10 Hr days traveling to Arizona and back and found my leather seats very comfortable as did my wife in the passenger seat.

jshen24755
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I have cloth seat on my SL, right now I have 1500 ml on it. I think the seat is tooo comfortable espeailly with CTV Transmittion. Alot of time I almost fall in sleep driving on the long Stright highway, but the sports shift keeps me a wake.

Return to “Rogue Forum”