Come on Tulsa!!!!! Get it together its almost Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
redtop91
Car: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start

I've been here a year now and I have yet to even here a whisper of a Tulsa/ Eastern Oklahoma meet. In the L.A. area, even the little suburb towns there were always meets. I find this amazing even though I personally know of 10 very serious 240's/nissans in the immediate tulsa area and at least 10 more within an hours drive. We all have very unique and very powerful cars (Many RB's, KA-T's, SR's, CA's) and we share the same car passions. Why are we not meeting on any regular basis? Any excuses? I've heard that there isn't enough support when it is attempted but that's hardly a reason to give up entirely. Besides its almost winter and there will be no further opportunities for autocross, drift, drag, any type of motorsport until February. That's crazy. I need motivation to continue my dedication to nissan or I might just go buy an integra or something, at least they are organized.

Modified by redtop91 at 3:46 PM 10/19/2006
Modified by redtop91 at 6:48 PM 10/19/2006

Tulsa_S-13
Car: 1991 SR 240sx

I'm not doing anything on Saturday

redtop91

OOOHH! TULSA SPEEDWAY FTW!!!!!! You can even give my s13 a run . Do you stay on campus? I'm thinkin about movin out there next semester. You copied my major . Internal combustion will be your specialty i'm guessing

otterman

I dont live too far from Tulsa and I got some friends down there I'd like to see. Let me know when you guys are having a meet and I'll bring my S13.

epokh
Car: 92 240 HB
92 240 Coupe
02 Sentra

Hell, I'd show up if you did something on a Sunday...(Sat. iffy because of that "job" thing) I live in SW Mo., but lived in Tulsa for several years, make the trip up there occasionally to visit friends. I always wondered why there weren't more "get togethers" for the T-town folks. I know there's several 240's/nissans there.

redtop91

apparently they've tried it before but no one showed up which is understandeable. most people that have them are in college and out in bartlesville/stillwater/muskogee/owasso. I'm thinking about getting a group and renting out hallet raceway. that'd be awesome. I only have Tues and wednesday off but I dont go into work until 4:00 pm. I can call in sick anytime as well so I'm always technically free.

otterman

Do any of you guys live in the apartment complex they call the Commons? I don't know the area very well but i was in Tulsa a few weeks ago. We were at a party at "The Commons" and I seen a S13 parked outside. I guess its apartments they rent out to students. Crazy parties there.

redtop91

No I live in an apartment complex in Broken Arrow called quail Hollow. Other than that I wouldnt know but I do know that there are about 6-7 SR 240's in the immediate tulsa area so I wouldnt be too suprised if that was one of those...

Deftec

I'm down to go to if something happens to come up(as long as it's in advance) and before the cold weather hits

redtop91

will do. my cell is 9188504723. I'm working most days But if they let me out of the abyss called sprint one day and you happen to be in town lemme know

s14det

As you now I am up in B-ville. If there is a meet just send me a e-mail [email protected] or a PM. My car is down due to another blown turbo. 2nd one in 1600 miles on new engine. So I am in the process of find out why I am going through turbo's and why I have very small metal particals on my drain plug. I may be down a week or more. I think I may have to pull the engine and have my engine builder check everything out.
Modified by s14det at 6:36 AM 11/5/2006

redtop91

HOLY **** MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!! man that really blows..... man that really blows..... MAN... that turbo was sweet too

s14det

Same turbo will be going back on. Either by getting it repaired or getting a new Center section like I did last time.

redtop91

hmmm at least you didnt break your SR20 timing chain fixed it but man it was a pain in the ***

Return to “Midwest Region”