Cold Air Intake

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
lonelyracer

Hey

im making my own cold air intake right now, and im drilling the whole for the breather hoses... something i've noticed, is that in all the AEM, Injen, etc CAI's there are only nipples for two hoses, one for the larger breather hose, and one for the valve cover.. what happens to the smaller breather hose? BTW this is for DOHC engine... any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

lonelyracer wrote:Hey

im making my own cold air intake right now, and im drilling the whole for the breather hoses... something i've noticed, is that in all the AEM, Injen, etc CAI's there are only nipples for two hoses, one for the larger breather hose, and one for the valve cover.. what happens to the smaller breather hose? BTW this is for DOHC engine... any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
On my Injen there's a t-connection that connects the 2 big hoses into one, and then the hose that runs down by the throttle body is connected to an adapater hose that goes to the bottom nipple on the intake.

Return to “General Chat”