coilovers?

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
BippuBoss

had a question about versa coilovers... i wanted to go lower with coilovers rather than getting springs. searched around for a while and found different coilovers and massive prices.ksport - $950nex ss racing - $750cusco - $1500 and upeibach - $1200 - $1800kw - $1200 - $4000Rancho - $500Tanabe - $800 - $990

i'm not so sure about nex, or rancho. those two i looked at and it didn't seem like they were very goodcusco and kw are looking to be way more expensive than the competitors like eibach, ksport, and tanabe

i was just wondering what people thought about each one. personally i'm looking at the tanabe soc coilovers because i have heard good things about them. or eibach but they seem expensive as well. suggestions and opinions would be very helpful.

superskunk
Car: '07 Super Black Versa S Hatch,'06 Super Black Murano SL

personally i would go with the tanabe... go with the set with the helper springs.... Bob over at http://versaspeed.com has them.... check them out... plus he is local... also are you at all interested in joining the http://socalversaclub.com
Modified by superskunk at 10:20 PM 7/14/2008

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Don't want to hate on versaspeed but last i check you can get tanabe's cheaper on other sites...also the the only companys that make coilovers for the versa are tanabe, ksport, and i thought there was one more but i can't think of it right now.

BippuBoss

thanks guys this helps make things easier. sometimes when i search i get weird items. i found a picture of the tanabe coilovers. i don't think it's the actual picture of the coilover, but it would be close to this i guess.i found it on their website here tanabe website

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

BippuBoss wrote:thanks guys this helps make things easier. sometimes when i search i get weird items. i found a picture of the tanabe coilovers. i don't think it's the actual picture of the coilover, but it would be close to this i guess.i found it on their website here tanabe website
From Versaspeed.com, remember on the Versa the rear shock and spring are separate.

BippuBoss

thanks for that picture it looks really good! exciting stuff.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”