Coilovers from other cars fit the M35?

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
SeveLampley
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35-k23 silver, 5 stage paint correction, 2 ceramic coats, full bolt on, uprev tuned, d&s rotors, hawks hs1 pads, dot 5.1 steel lines

Ok, so I'm planning a build for my M35 (single turbo, built engine and trans), but of course I want it to look like heaven too. Does anyone know what combo of coil overs from other cars fit the RWD (ex. fronts from G35 sedan and rear from the M35 AWD)? I can only find a couple sets and they're more than I'm willing to pay for a mostly cosmetic mod. Since the M is mostly the same as 350z/g35/fx35 in a lot of the key areas, I can't see why coil overs would be any different.
Last edited by Rogue One on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise Title

EniGmA1987
Car: '06 Infiniti M35 Sport

I believe all G35 RWD coilovers fit the M35 RWD vehicle.
The price of crappy ones are about $600 I think last I was looking, and good ones start about $850. Overkill ones that are "true coilovers" are $1500+ If you were to get true coilovers then you can also remove the rear spring bucket and replace it with a stronger single piece toe arm/mid link.

If you do plan on lowering the car more than a 1/2" from stock with the coilovers, you will need both front and rear camber arms replaced to allow for a larger adjustment if you want to keep wheel alignment correct.

https://coiloverdepot.com/collections/i ... facet3=M35

SeveLampley
Car: 2007 Infiniti M35-k23 silver, 5 stage paint correction, 2 ceramic coats, full bolt on, uprev tuned, d&s rotors, hawks hs1 pads, dot 5.1 steel lines

Update: Front struts went out last week, ordered the maxspeedingrods adjustable ones, VERY Impressed for 300$ I planned on getting BC Made-to-order and just living with these for a month until they got here, but if these hold up, I see no reason to switch. No leaks, rides really nice(I’m sure the front end rebuild helped) and everything works as it should in them. I’ve heard of guys using these for a drift season and just buying them year after year, so if these last even one year the way I drive, I will be buying them again. They are for a g35 coupe/350z everything fits up the way it should, currently dropped a little less than an inch. The car looks AMAZING.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”