Coilover/suspension help

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
lawman12

Looking for information on coilover setups for the 06+M. I know there are springs available but I just don't think springs will do it for me - I would like the "total" set up, well as total as can be. I would still like to retain comfort as the main aspect while gaining better control and getting the M down a bit.

The applications that I have found so far for the M are:

1. JIC FLT-A2 VIP Series 10/7 rate 15 level adjustment, separate height adjustment, (well known quality product, known more for race/track) Have confirmation from JIC will fit our Ms - looks most promising.

http://www.jic-magic.com/ViewP...art=1

2. Anceltion don't know spring rate, 15 level adjustment (don't know who makes the coilover for Anceltion but well known VIP company - kits, etc)

http://www.anceltion.co.jp/en/item.php?id=231

3. HKS LS+ 10/9 spring rate (if same as US models for other cars), 30 level adjustment (have not gotten confirmation if it fits US Ms but made in Japan for Fuga and well known brand)

http://www.hks-power.co.jp/pro....html

4. Tein CS (Tein does not have a product out now but I was told from Tein that they are working on one for the M with no estimate of if and when a product would be made.

anyone have any other brands??? or any info on any of the above???

Or better yet, does anyone have a coilover set up, have one now?

thanks

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

I have to admit that I do not know if anyone here has done any of these yet ... hopefully, they will chime in if so!

Z

lawman12

Thanks for the welcome... yeah, I guess not too many people "waste" money on new suspension on a new car... I must be nuts but this car is beggin for at least a slight drop and tighter suspension.

anyone....

KenstyleM35
Car: 2006 Infinit M35

At first I was runing the esplier springs with about 1.5" drop, but then I changed to the HKS setup since I wanted shocks and springs. The new setup has a firmer ride and better handling on corners. I needed the height adjustments to get in and out of my garage.

Jim

lawman12

Kenstyle thanks again. So you are running the full HKS LS+ coilovers on your ride? How often do you have to adjust the damper? Sorry I forgot but do you have a Nissan (JDM) or Infiniti (US) to make sure the HKS LS+ would fit the US version.

Also pics if you got um and of your new exhaust tips. THANKS.

denalion22
Car: 2006 M45

Lawman12

I have the JIC FLT-A2 VIP They are amazing. they drive better then the stock suspension. Do not waste your money on anything else. I dont know if you have a hook up with JIC but I do. Let me know.

Dont wait around for the Tein coilovers. they will not be worth it after seeing the quality of the JIC coilovers.

I have pics of them if you need them let me know.

lawman12

Denali22,

Thanks, just emailed you about the pics and I did order the JICs already. Thanks for your info!!!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”