CODE U1000 AFTER short circut rear view mirror cables

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
armlosada
Car: nissan murano sl awd

Hi to all :
I have a problem with mi 09 MURANO SL AWD ,i was cheeking the connection wires on the rear view mirror and by accident 2 wires get in contact the one from the ignition and the ground and i have a the check engine the dvc light are on
the car star but the ac is not working the shift it is stock in park and the steering wheel is hard .
the code that came out of the scanner is the U1000 NETWORK ERROR ,i check all the fuses and are fine I read that their is a common problem of grounding problem with this car but normally this wont cause driving problem but in my case i do have problem
Any of you guys have this problem before ?
any ideas?
thanks in advance

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Be careful when playing with wires while the battery is still connected. =) In my experiences, I've always been lucky enough to find a blown fuse. Did you just look at your fuses or did you actually test them for continuity? A visual test isn't always good enough. Just sayin'

Welcome to NicoClub. Check this link, it's to the Factory Service Manual. You want to start with the EC chapter, on page 140...
http://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual? ... no/2009/EC

armlosada
Car: nissan murano sl awd

Hi as centralcoaster33 suggest a visual inspection is not enough ,it was a 10A fuse ,that it was blow ,replaced and all is working fine know

thanks to all

Return to “Murano Forum”