Club Loose East Coast Bash 2010

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
EliteJDM
Car: 1990 Nissan Silvia

I don't think this event needs much of an explanation.

It's going to be pretty sweet. As I'm sure you're reading, we're working on a lot of awesome stuff for this event. I mean we're going to have a bar at the track. Does anything else really matter. I mean there will be some drifting and some pretty awesome dudes will be coming out for it. So I guess that's kind of alright. But it's no bar.

Anyway, it's open to A and B group only.

$260 to drive. Paypal is [email protected]. It's for both days. There will be tons of seat time. And lots of time to party.

We're going to start Saturday earlier to get through tech. And Sunday will start later so we can all go to church.

Cars will have to pass tech like usual. And this time, I'm not letting any of the s*** through like we did this weekend. You guys have more than enough time to get the little stuff you need.

Registration is open from now until Midnight on Sunday May 23. If you don't pay by then, you won't be able to drive.

We'll also be putting a tire order in for this event. You can start ordering tires whenever you want, but Midnight on Sunday May 23 will also be the deadline for tires. They will get shipped to the track.

So get the cars finished, make them look cool and get ready to party. I think this is going to be one of those things you don't want to miss.

For the morons who dont know. it is at Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ
It is a 2 day event, May 29-30th

Check the rest of the schedule here: www.f***.com

SWAT Team S14

This is going to be awesome....drifting all weekend, live bands, & a BAR at the track!!!!

onemoreblock
Car: 92 hatch, 95sr coupe

if you nico club people dont come out your gay s*** going to be nuts

onemoreblock

bump bump bump

onemoreblock

bump

EliteJDM
Car: 1990 Nissan Silvia

onemoreblock wrote:if you nico club people dont come out your gay s*** going to be nuts
So it is a few days before the Bash and there are a bunch of drivers that should be driving but are still not signed up... Whats the DEAL???

If you are driving register by sending payment to [email protected]

DO IT!!

onemoreblock

SWAT Team S14

I can't believe NOBODY on here is coming to this event....CHRIST, nico is lame!!!

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”