Climate control manual to digital.

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
CtPathfinder
Car: 2004 pathfinder SE

Hello All,

I am the owner of 3 nissan pathfinders my newest one is a 2004 se non bose with manual climate control knobs looks like s***. I have a 1999.5 with the digital one looks way better but the guy has major rust as i live in ct. I have a 2001 le with the Digital one as well. The 01 r50 is junk but using it for parts. Has anyone made the switch from manual to Digital? I believe i have all the parts to do so but i am not sue. maybe the wired up the 04's for it bc it was the last year they made up but not sure thanks

heavy hitter
Car: 2001 QX4

If i remember right the wiring harness should be present for the digital climate control. i think theres a thread on here somewhere about someone who did it

heavy hitter
Car: 2001 QX4

I stand corrected. looks like it can be done...but its not that easy
https://forums.nicoclub.com/post5172278 ... p#p5172278

CtPathfinder
Car: 2004 pathfinder SE

Thanks man. I looked at that thread and looks to be out of date on the links. Also i noticed that on some of the pics ppl posts.

I think i can do it but its a lot of work with all the old sensors and amp controls prob not worth it. I might do it tho. also about to take the sunroof out of the junker and cut it into the new 04 i have. basically turn as 2004 r50 SE into a LE.

Also out do i make this thread stand out so more ppl can see it an five input.

thanks - CTpathfinder

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”