Clean Car...

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
carlos_knology
Car: 1995 Infiniti J30

'95 J30

I love it when my baby is clean. There are other new pics in the member's rides. Carlos_knology's J30...

My wife swears I'm crazy for cleaning the engine bay. :pface

Carlos

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Those pics rock:ylsuper , I also saw your members ride section pics!

Fred...:)

carlos_knology

Wow..... quick reply..... thanks. The initial pics were a bit washed out so I had to do a little photoshop magic. :-)

Carlos

lonallenq45

I was just as surprised at the quick response to posting of Member's Rides. I sent in pictures too (2 year old pictures) and was impressed to see them up this morning. Great turn-around time guys. Check out my Q when you get a chance. Carlos' car looks really great.

Lon

carlos_knology

lonallenq45 wrote:I was just as surprised at the quick response to posting of Member's Rides. I sent in pictures too (2 year old pictures) and was impressed to see them up this morning. Great turn-around time guys. Check out my Q when you get a chance. Carlos' car looks really great.

Lon
Checked out your Q pics. Nice car. When I grow up, I want a Q45! :yesnod

Last year I test drove a couple but in the end, I prefer the prospect of not having a car payment. It sure is a NICE car, that Q.

Carlos

lonallenq45

Thanks, I agree.

My brother-in-law owns a 1993 J30 and when I bought my car he tried real hard to get me to trade him. He was surprised at the condition of my car and got a real kick out of driving it. For a while he too was interested in getting one, but having quit work to go back to school he decided against having a car payment again as well. His J has 130K miles and needs some TLC, but overall it is an awesome vehicle as well. His J is what turned me on to Infinitis in the first place.

Lon

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Carlos - Beautiful!!

My wife caught be using Meguiar's on the engine compartment, strut tower areas and firewall (all the parts that are painted body color).

She's looking for a counselor that's willing to work with me...

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

still havent seen a infiniti that doesnt look like brand new , is it just me or do these cars age like **** clark ? love the q lon , cross lace looks good on it , real good .

carlos the j is looking good , when will we see a couple turbos hanging off that 3 litre ?

carlos_knology

Stoneage_Turbo wrote:still havent seen a infiniti that doesnt look like brand new , is it just me or do these cars age like **** clark ? love the q lon , cross lace looks good on it , real good .

carlos the j is looking good , when will we see a couple turbos hanging off that 3 litre ?
Thanks for the compliments on the J. Twin turbo..... hmmmm, that would be an interesting project. I wonder if anyone has done that to a J30.

Carlos

Stoneage_Turbo

seems like someone put the whole drivetrian out of the 300zxtt in there

jefftrexler
Car: 1991 Nissan Maxima

Its nice to see that more and more members are submitting pictures of their rides! For the longest time there were only maybe 7 or 8 rides to glance over. Now its a full galary!! I shall soon be uploading new pics as well. Ones that are kinda like in my new sig picture. have fun folks!!! :D

greg_atlanta
Car: 2008 G35 Journey Sedan, silver/black (no sunroof), 1992 Q45 (in a past life)

Stoneage_Turbo wrote:still havent seen a infiniti that doesnt look like brand new , is it just me or do these cars age like **** clark ?
There are plenty of ragged out Qs in Atlanta. Many that come into T-3 are on life support.

Just saw one today dragging it's rear end... I guess it was an A model, but couldn't tell for sure from a distance.

Oh... rental car tip: get the cheapest one you can, because when you get back in the Infiniti it's more dreamy than ever!!! A big warm thanks to the seafoam green Ford Focus I drove last weekend!

:thinker

Stoneage_Turbo

national said they still rent Metros .......this outta be good

Return to “General Chat”