Classic Nissan Drifters?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
NeedCAforS13
Car: E21 320i
HJ75 Land Cruiser

we were really bored at work the other day, so me and the parts guy here at Classic Nissan in Orlando decided to take some pictures... we've got 2 s13's, an aw11 MR2, and an ae86. not too shabby! haha:D too bad only the corolla was there when we took the pictures...

here's afew new pics of my car... now that its lowered, and I hope to take pictures tomorrow of the new seats I've installed:)

I have 2 and they are now installed with brackets that took about 8 hours to cut, weld, and fit properly... oh well, they were dirt cheap, and are pretty nice:)

Sean

ilikenissan
Car: paintball, cars

hmm I like your car what kinda lip is that and where did you get it?

eddiec
Car: 91 S13

do you have pix of the brackets you made for the seat?? i'm searching for ideas for when i finally decide to ditch the stockers.

NeedCAforS13
HJ75 Land Cruiser

ilikenissan wrote:hmm I like your car what kinda lip is that and where did you get it?

thank you:) It's a Nissan Motorsports lip that was unfortunatly discontinued afew years ago... I managed to grab the last one(!!!) in the Nissan North American inventory afew months ago... I got it at work (Nissan) for about $160. List is about $220, and it is actually made by Xenon for Nissan Motorsports. You might try searching for a xenon lip from some place who sells their products.

Sean

NeedCAforS13
HJ75 Land Cruiser

eddiec wrote:do you have pix of the brackets you made for the seat?? i'm searching for ideas for when i finally decide to ditch the stockers.

No I don't, but I'll be glad to take some when I get around to taking pictures of the seats installed. I managed to make brackets that bolt to stock mounting points(with LOTS of help from my girlfriend's dad, who is a damn good welder/fabricator I might add:)) We spent all afternoon Saturday making the passenger bracket, and alot of Sunday morning doing the driver one. In the end, it was well worth it, because these racing seats are pimp:D

Sean

D1SR240
Car: 2002 BMW M5
1991 Nissan 240SX

nice, how are the S tech springs?

BomexS13

those are S tech springs? Sits pretty low, looks nice:)

NeedCAforS13
HJ75 Land Cruiser

the s-techs are nice:) the other S13 at work has the same struts (KYB GR-2's) with the Tanabe Orange Springs (Super Down maybe?) and his sits almost exactly at the same height as mine.

The Tein's are slightly softer, but since I don't race and I rarely do anything that requires crazy suspension, I like the extra cushion! I'm very happy with them so far...

Sean

drifter sx
Car: the usual

man i want that lip.. you're so lucky! nice car man get pics of the other ones ;)

book-ends
Car: ???? Nissan 240SX coupe S13

Hello,

Those black mesh spoke wheels are a nice touch! I like the "old school cool" look that it brings to the car. I can't decide if the Canadian day time running lights would go good with your ride because the stock "mini grills" go well with the black front lip......

In any case, I was curious about your hood. Have you messed with the alignment at all because it seems that you have a fairly wide gap between the front of the hood and the bumper.

No offense given, my hood was screwed up when I took possesion of the car and I have tried my hardest to get it to line up, but to no avail. I even bought new hood hinges from the junkyward and it still seems to sit a little crooked!!! I don't know if your hood is a prime example of how it is supposed to sit or not!!

NeedCAforS13
HJ75 Land Cruiser

My hood is fu<ked... thank you to the old lady in a taurus who stopped in the middle of the intersection in the rain! WOOOOOOOT!

But luckily I went under her bumper and only damaged the bumper alignment, and the driver side headlight. The thing with my hood gap is that the bumper is slightly lower on the driver's side, the hood itself lines up perfectly. Dunno about your issues though:)

I like the canadian lights, but I have foglights behind my mini grilles and it looks bada$s, so I think I'll keep it that way:D

Sean

book-ends
Car: ???? Nissan 240SX coupe S13

Oh what? Foglights behind the mini-grills? I just might have to steal that idea and claim it as my own!!!!

NeedCAforS13
HJ75 Land Cruiser

old pictures (and horrible quality), but shows the idea none-the-less:)

newer one, but during the daytime:

Sean

S14Life
Car: b5 s4 stage 3, 2001 pathfinder, 91 s10

That's hot. I too like the old school look your car presents.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

sweet car man, who made those seats btw?

on a sidenote, going on the thread title, I thought you were asking who drifted the old Z cars and 510's for some reason, or perhaps a fair lady roadster, that'd be funny to watch:D

im two techno
Car: 98 240sx se no sunroof!

looks great Sean. Ill see you at the meet very soon....... :cool:

NeedCAforS13
HJ75 Land Cruiser

Mr1der wrote:sweet car man, who made those seats btw?

on a sidenote, going on the thread title, I thought you were asking who drifted the old Z cars and 510's for some reason, or perhaps a fair lady roadster, that'd be funny to watch:D

thanks:) the seats are the same as these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...33701 and I got them from this guy too... shipping took over 3 months so I kinda thought he screwed me over, but they showed up right before christmas! oh well... can't beat $100 seats:D

LOL, I figured some people would think that... The Nissan dealership in Orlando (where I work) is called "Classic Nissan"

Sean

NeedCAforS13
HJ75 Land Cruiser

im two techno wrote:looks great Sean. Ill see you at the meet very soon....... :cool:

you coming out tomorrow night? I'll be there a little after 8:)

Sean

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

be sure to jump around and thoroughly give those seats some hell!:D I wanna know how well they're built, not that I want you to break your seats, but I've thought about getting some for my T bird because it's hard to find replacement 6 way powers and I need some decent supportive non broken seats for auto x season.

kambob

you can't beat $100 seats:ylsuper

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”