Circuit Sports C1 Street Coilovers

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
robbie2009
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX SE HB

I was looking on phase2 the other day and came across these, http://www.phase2motortrend.com/cispc1stcos1.html. They are $865 coilovers and I was wondering about there quality. I know people get what they pay for but they do come with a 1 year warranty, which makes me think they back this product. I have blown struts now and am looking at either these or a lowering spring kyb agx setup. The agx setup would run roughly 400 for the shocks/struts, 200 for the springs, and around 200 for the adjustable pillow ball mounts in the front to get it aligned right. That is why I wanna know the credibility on these coils, they aren't too much more than my budget now. Thanks

simmode1
Car: Red '95 S14

Circuit Sports has a pretty decent reputation of supporting the S-Chassis community with affordably priced, quality products. Much like Megan. I don't have personal experience with these coilovers, but I do have the Circuit Sports 3 inch catback dual tip exhaust. I can honestly say that, I'd be confidant buying most of their products, just based on their rep around the community.

Gabes13
Car: rb20det s13

These are pretty new, so I doubt many have them. If I had to guess though, they're probably no better than any other "entry" coilover. It says front pillow pall mount, but it doesn't look like it in the picture. The structural design looks a little better than some of the things out there, but by the look of the size of the springs and bottom mounts, I wouldn't expect them to go "low". Aside from that, a 1 year warranty is a good thing to have and Wayne at phase2 is an awesome person who always looks out for his customers. Seeing that Phase2 is the main distributer of Circuit Sports, Wayne would stick to their products and be more than happy to help you with any of your needs.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”