Chrome Grill

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Topper1
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue S

Does anyone have snap on chrome grill for Rogue? If so how do they fit. R they on tight?

Elton Noway
Car: 2009 Rogue SL FWD Phantom White Black Cloth

Topper1 wrote:Does anyone have snap on chrome grill for Rogue? If so how do they fit. R they on tight?
Snap on? Nope. AFAIK... all of them are attached via 3M double sided automotive tape. FACT: Even if you have the Nissan dealer install a chrome grill... it's attached via double sided tape. Trust me they are VERY secure.

3M tape is also used to attached body side molding and chrome door handle accents (among other things) Strong stuff!

Check out this thread:zerothread?id=329755

Topper1
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue S

Thanks for info Elton. I contacted a place here on advice from Dealer and I was informed that they had the two piece Chrome Grill which is a snap on, so wondered if anyone else had it. Not sure just how secure it would fit so I may check it out first of week. thanks agn.

Elton Noway
Car: 2009 Rogue SL FWD Phantom White Black Cloth

Topper1 wrote:Thanks for info Elton. I contacted a place here on advice from Dealer and I was informed that they had the two piece Chrome Grill which is a snap on, so wondered if anyone else had it. Not sure just how secure it would fit so I may check it out first of week. thanks agn.
Sorry Topper... My Bad! I automatically "assumed" you meant the genuine Nissan factory grill.

Yes... there are grills that are not held in place by tape. SES Trims makes some of the finest 304 Chrome Plated Stainless grills on the market. Including a 2-piece grill for the Rogues upper bumper and/or a 5 piece grill for the lower bumper. Pretty rad!

http://www.billetanything.com/...b.htm

Modified by Elton Noway at 9:29 PM 6/13/2009

Return to “Rogue Forum”