Chicagoland Folks

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Chicagos13
Car: 1992 240sx Fastback

Anyone feel like meeting tonight in Downers Grove (SW suburbs)? The local SRT-4 club meets up every Wednesday night near my house and they were having a heated arguement about FWD drifting. So, I thought that maybe we could possibly show them a thing or two. Not that I would call myself a drifter, but I could definately show these boys a thing or two. I know some of you guys can really get nasty so here's my open invitation.

Tonight Wed. March 2Brunswick Zone on 75th St.1/2 mile east of I355 off of the 75th St. exit on the south-hand side of the streetThey meet at 9:00 and usually have a turnout of at least 10-15They park near the front of the lot - you can't miss them.

The SRT-4 squad is friendly and usually have a good time. My friend owns one so I usually tag along with him for the meets. Might be a good time. Shoot some pool, bowl, etc. Let me know if you're interested so I can tally a head count.

Ajax
Car: 1991 240sx SE
2010 Mazda 5

I'm going to be coming down to the Chicago area in late April/early May to pick up my 240 from the mechanic. I haven't driven it since Thanksgiving and I'd love to get together with some Chi folks. I'll keep checking the forums and keep in touch.

Chicagos13
Car: 1992 240sx Fastback

Definately. Most of the 240 guys don't like to meet in the winter for some reason. Just because we meet doesn't mean we have to stand outside the whole time and freeze our ballz off. Everyone can meet somewhere, check out the cars quickly, then we can either go for a cruise or chill somewhere. Either way, thanks for responding and let me know a date so I can try to organize something big that everyone will have some fun with.

D Money
Car: driving illegaly

hey this is dan, i met you in the cod parking tuesday. nice car! A-spec is having a barbeque the 28th i think. everyone is invited, a bunch of rx-7's will be there. we should all go and try an make it a big meet. FREE FOOD!!

Fidelity101
Car: 1993 240sx fastback

a-pex tunning in adison?

I may head to that.

D Money
Car: driving illegaly

they moved to shaumburg. its their grand opening bar-b-q i found out on rx7club.com its open to everyone, and should be fun

Ajax
Car: 1991 240sx SE
2010 Mazda 5

Its still possible that I might make it down there Memorial weekend, but I'm not sure. My car got put on hold waiting for one last part that's taking way longer than it should have. I may be picking up the car in mid-June now.

InfinitiAndre
Car: 1997.5 Infiniti J30

Chicagos13 wrote:Anyone feel like meeting tonight in Downers Grove (SW suburbs)? The local SRT-4 club meets up every Wednesday night near my house and they were having a heated arguement about FWD drifting. So, I thought that maybe we could possibly show them a thing or two. Not that I would call myself a drifter, but I could definately show these boys a thing or two. I know some of you guys can really get nasty so here's my open invitation.

Tonight Wed. March 2Brunswick Zone on 75th St.1/2 mile east of I355 off of the 75th St. exit on the south-hand side of the streetThey meet at 9:00 and usually have a turnout of at least 10-15They park near the front of the lot - you can't miss them.

The SRT-4 squad is friendly and usually have a good time. My friend owns one so I usually tag along with him for the meets. Might be a good time. Shoot some pool, bowl, etc. Let me know if you're interested so I can tally a head count.
Man, I wish I knew about this earlier. I live like 3 blocks from Brunswick, 2 minutes in the 240.

Return to “Midwest Region”