Chicago area M35 for intake testing?

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
oolatec
Car: 2004 Nissan Maxima SE

Hey guys... new here to NICO but I've been a long-time member at maxima.org... same name over there...

Here's what's going on... There's a local company that's almost finished with R&D/manufacturing of a short-ram cold air intake system for the 6th Gen Maxima... they are located in Forest Park not far from O'Hare.

They need an M35 to finish testing/development. You'd only need 2 hours at most free during the week, so you can bring the car to them so they can check it out. They'd remove your stock intake (they'd prefer a stock setup), do a 3D scan into their computer, and put your stock intake back in. A few weeks of building a prototype, then some dyno testing (all free... including your own intake from them)... The only problem I could see is that the dyno they use is out in Byron, just outside of Rockford. They'd pay for gas and lunch though. They are working on getting their own dyno (Dynapack system) on their property in Forest Park, which would be way more convenient.

Let me know if anyone is interested, or knows of someone who would be. These guys have been developing intakes for military vehicles for decades, and have the best filter on the market. They just started getting into the street scene about 2 years ago.

I had my prototype test fit/dyno on Monday... I have some vids and pics if anyone was interested.

Here's their website:

http://www.r2cperformance.com

Return to “Central Region”