chevy hybrid

Discuss topics related to the VH41DE, VH45DE, VK45DE, and VK56DE engines.
bigbody402

I'm new to the Nissan world but i found a running vk56de for 1100. complete block with acc. wire-harness ecm and transmission. and wanted to get away from the common lsx swap and drop one in my Chevy. just wanted to know if these are worth the swap I've read some on hear and a few ppl are doing it. but is it big for after market parts or is any one selling stuff for a swap. If i do this swap i will keep this post updated, or make a full swap thread. Hope i get some help even if i dont swap in the chevy this deal maybe worth buying a different vehicle and still doing the swap.

frapjap
Car: '99 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
'07 Subaru Legacy

WELCOME TO NICO!

That sounds like a great project! I'm not well versed in the VK series, but there are definitely folks here who are. What type of Chevy are you putting it into? What is the ultimate goal?

As far as I know, the aftermarket isn't huge for those engines, but if you're swapping in something that doesn't belong in that engine bay, I'm guessing that you're capable of fabbing some of your own parts. Try out our sponsors marketplace- someone there may have piece or two that you can use.
http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan ... icing.html

When you decide to start up the build, definitely post a thread and we can get you an article going!

Return to “VH45DE / VK45DE / VK56DE Forum”