Chestnut leather

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
morning_glory
Car: EX35

Hi everybody:

I bought my EX35 with the Chestnut leather (Luxe Elite Package). Exterior is platinum graphite. I'll get it next week as I mentioned in previous posts.

Unfortunatly my dealer did not have any chesnut leather in his show room so I had to look on the web to get some pictures and made my decision based on this.

Does anybody have the chestnut leather. Does it look good ?

Thanks

sEXy

Great choice, morning_glory.

We have the exact exterior and interior color combination. The pictures do not look too good, but here are some of the pictures of our EX. http://doldrums.spaces.live.co...D!646/

We never saw the combination in person before we bought ours, the local dealer doesn't have a Luxe Elite package either but we bought it anyway.I have to say, it looks real good.

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Hey morning_glory! Here are some decent pics of Chestnut Brown from another thread posted by "Exceptional Woman":zerothread/322621

HTH,David

morning_glory
Car: EX35

Thanks both of you for the picture.I am feeling now more comfortable with my decision.Color seems to be paler than what I was expecting which is ok to me.

Thanks a lot!

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”