Check with your Dealer!

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
cireecnop1
Car: 2007 Toyota Touring Prius w/Package#5

hey guys! My dealer finally got the Bra to my car! not sure if this is big news or not but maybe Nissan is finally shipping the accessories for this thing. Anyone else get their bra already? just excited now i can go out of town without getting sick to my stomach when I pass behind a Semi.

indus49
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S, Magnetic Gray with Beige/Black Interior, Power Package.

cireecnop1 wrote:Anyone else get their bra already? just excited now i can go out of town without getting sick to my stomach when I pass behind a Semi.
Your parents must be very proud...welcome to womanhood.

cireecnop1

you know it ...........except not. I was thinking that the 'front nose mask' must have always been available. oh well i got excited for no reason

Althalus
Car: '07 Nissan Versa Hatch SL CVT

How much was it?

XterraVersa
Car: Nissan Xterra & Nismo 350Z

Got mine for $91 at Tynans Nissan. It looks good on silver. Nice fit, not to much of a fight stretching it to fit.

I will get some pictures tommorrow.

cireecnop1

sorry guys, I post then I get busy and forget to check it. anyway, I paid 109 with tax. It was a serious Bit** to put on it is a great snug fit though here is a pic........looks nice dont it?

cireecnop1

I did have to cut the bra to get it to fit the way I wanted it to behind the front license plate bracket. I just cut out the area where the screws are and slid it behind it, then tighened the screws> Now its real snug. Here is a clearer view of the front.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Wow, $109 isn't bad at all, especially for an OEM product. Fit looks good.

Althalus

Is it really worth it?

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

That depends on whether or not bugs, tar, and rock chips are a big concern to you. For cireecnop1, it is. For me, it isn't.

I don't have enough environmental concerns around here for me to worry about it, and I doubt the car will last long enough for the paint to REALLY be a problem... (but again, I'm projecting to have 186,000 miles on the car by the end of 5 years)

cireecnop1

The bugs rocks and stuff aren't a HUGE concern for me, I will only put this thing on when I am going out of town, especially now since they are gonna start to sand the Interstate,I just dont want the front end chipping then exposing the black undercoating of the paint.

Althalus

Well, I've noticed down here in GA where I live now that I get an *** ton of bugs and stuff on my car. On my old tan neon they were on their so good I couldn't get them off no matter how hard I tried, also the alotta the roads down here aren't in the best on conidtion so I supposed it would be a good investment, even though I am going to be putting alot of miles on this car (not counting any driving other than going back and forth to school around 1,056 miles a month).

markvalpreda

Get the clear bra. Those pleather things on there are WAY old school.

cireecnop1

I agree clear bra is the way to go. I had one on my audi and i loved it. But this time around didn't have the $400 to give to Wicks. besides I only use it when I go out of town and now for winter. Also after a while the clear bra can peel or get hazy. I'd rather wax the paint then replace a $400 clear bra compared to $100 'pleather' one.

electech
Car: '02 Explorer Limited, '03 Escape Limited, '07 Versa SL HB CVT, Convenience group, splash guards, flo

I have the same color Versa, can you post a picture with the hood open showing how it mounts? Around here, in the late summer, the bugs are awful as darkness begins to fall.

cireecnop1

Not sure if this is the picture you want but its the only place under the hood that the bra attaches to anything. all the other spots you slide a section of the bra under the grill and the foglight sections.this picture shows where it hooks to the Headlight Mount.

cireecnop1

this is where it hooks to the hood. When you put yours on make sure that the strap twists like this >>>>>>>>>>

GizmoDVD
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL

Ordered my bra today...I work for Nissan so I got it at the actual cost and not the normal selling price. Now to check about the SL badge...

cireecnop1

Thats cool you gonna put one of the SL badges on your SL? just make sure you measure and measure and measure, I guess I got impatient and put it at the wong slant.

BKKloppenborg
Car: Soon Nissan Versa

Ever Victorious wrote:(but again, I'm projecting to have 186,000 miles on the car by the end of 5 years)
DAMN thats ALOT... I drive .5 Miles to work, and 2 miles school round to 3 so lets see it would take me 147 Months= 12.25 YEARS LMAO i dont drive enough...

GizmoDVD
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL

cireecnop1 wrote:Thats cool you gonna put one of the SL badges on your SL? just make sure you measure and measure and measure, I guess I got impatient and put it at the wong slant.
I'm gonna put my SL right below the SL at a slight angle...thats of course when I order it.

I picked up my bra yesterday....havn't had time to install it since its been kinda gross out here in SoCal. So far I am the only one who has ordered any accessories for the Versa. There is a REALLY cool Spoiler available for it that my dealer had installed on one of the cars. A bit to expensive for me, but for some of you guys I'm sure thats cheap, lol.

cireecnop1

If its the spoiler that I saw not too long ago online somewhere. I will definately be getting me one. I think it was somewhere around $350? cant remember though.

BenzTech Gone Versa
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa 1.8SL

i live in nyc but i ordered my bra from texas at courtesy nissan online cuz it was not available in ny. i paid bout 98 bux.i had it on for 3 weeks and i just took it of today to wash under the bra and it left alotta ugly marks and i had to buff it out! i now am only gonna put it on long road trips and just winter driving!

Return to “Versa General Chat”