Cheapest place for the convertible windscreen?

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
madbeachcrew
Car: 2010 G37S Convertible

Where's the cheapest place to purchase a windscreen for my convertible?? Does anyone out there have one they want to sell used?? Email me at [email protected] if so! Thanks!

hobo76

The only one I know of is from the dealer...

http://www.infinitiusa.com/g_convertibl ... rtible_VLP

I don't have one, but I question if it's worth the money. I used to have one on my A4 Convertible and I used it once, too much of a hassle to take in and out (set-up appears to be the same on the G). Personally I find that driving with the top down and windows up is great for the highway. Even with long hair, it doesn't bother me when going 70+.

Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

I have the windscreen. I got it tossed in when I bought the car. Well, i used it once and have not used it again. It does help a little, but the hassle of taking it in and out was not worth it for me. I keep it in the trunk. If I go on long trips with the top down then I may put it up but for daily driving just to nearby areas, then no.

slog3000

I have the windscreen and like it, but the price is crazy. It doesn't seem like it should cost $50, much less $500. I generally leave mine in. It's a bit of a hassle to put in place, but once you have it in, it's easy to flip the screen up and down (a little too easy, actually, it sometimes slams down when going down the freeway). Ultimately I like having it for freeway driving, but if it broke I'd have a hard time coughing up for another one.

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

I picked up mine on ebay for $350 - brand new in the original "Nissan" box delivered...

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

bschurr wrote:I picked up mine on ebay for $350 - brand new in the original "Nissan" box delivered...
yes that used to be the price way back when I got my car... now a days's it's about $450.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”