cheap free and ghetto mods

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
toki

Check it:

Take out your cam(s)

Find those lumpy parts, they are called lobes...

Bust out some 80 grit

Sand them to very EXACT points where the top of the lobe was before.

IT works. I saw +45tq and + 67hp..TO THE WHEELS. IT'S INCREDIBLE.

I call it "VVPTIP" or Variable Valve Precision Timing Ignition Process.

Just say vip-tip for short...tell all your friends!

toki

P.S. when you get done putting them back, video tape the startup for me.

toki

P.P.S. Don't ever try that. I would laugh. WAIT. DO TRY IT.

Evil98Silvia

WHY DID YOU TELL THEM NOT TO! I wanted to see them shoot a valve through the head =D. I bet you there are 2 or 3 guys with sand paper now, maybe 1 even with a electric sander goin on it, lol.

Robbie

U12 2NR

do you think people looking for free and ghetto mods know how to remove a valve cover muchless a camshaft?

anyway get a dremel tool and port the sh*t out of everything. Nothing will give you more power. there's a bunch of small things you can do, certainly it won't add up to big power gains, but if you end up gaining just 2 horsepower, then it's worth it because it's 2 horsepower that you didn't have before.

and most certainly don't mess with things you don't know about, ask first and save yourself a hefty repair bill.

GEO
Car: 95 240sx KA-T

Hey that link didn;t work of russels car. I want to see this..

rps13sh
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX Super Hicas

how do i do this on the KA24DE? what do i have to adjust? is there a link that explains this? please post. thanks.

nolaws4evr
Car: cruisin tha streets of Huntsville, runnin down hondas, tryin to get money out of my insurance comp.

i would really like to know how to do the advance as well b/c ive done all the other free stuff possible, trust me. any help is appreciated.

Josh

midnightsliding

so what about the throttle body coolent bypass. Dose anyone know how this is done and could some one explane how to and whats needed thanks.... and what dose it do?

90ka24de
Car: vRRooommm

rps13sh wrote:how do i do this on the KA24DE? what do i have to adjust? is there a link that explains this? please post. thanks.

losen the distributor bolts. standing in front of the car turn the distributor up... (you'll hear the car rev a bit or something like that. if it sounds like its going to die then your turning it the wrong way...) tighten the bolts and thats about it.

s13ofdoom
Car: car, music, sports

ahhahahah i say build ur own intake like that one guy said and cut ur exhaust hahahahah

stealthj

home depot cold airremove clutch fan, then wire your electrical to stay on all the time..

remove the AC compressor,,,

then finally.... GREEn LED winshield wiper lights!!!!!!

ricebike
Car: 1989 240sx se 5spd (donated to my brother in law)
2002 Quest
2005 Altima

i saw this on ebay... contacted the winner to give some feedback on this item, but no replies...what do u guys think???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...37546

daniel240
Car: cars/motocross

hey, i actually bought one of those things last year. its real easy to hook up. basically it just advances your timing for you. it does help a little. i could feel a difference. like intake diff. if anyone wants it ill sell it cheap cause i dont need it cause im going turbo.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”