cheap 350z

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
redrocket
Car: 1987 200sx SE, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic Crew Cab, and 1999 Kawasaki ZX9R

any one want a 350z I thought for this price we all could have one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...90225

MikeS14240sx

Bidding on a auction like that from a person with no feed back sounds like a good way to get screwed over.

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

i hate those auctions , "bid on my place in line !!"gets my hopes up then BAM i get hit in the jewels

TrunkMonkey
Car: 2000 lincoln navigator

read again.

they're not biding for the car. someone is selling their reservation for the car.

MikeS14240sx

demcj wrote:read again.

they're not biding for the car. someone is selling their reservation for the car.

I've seen that before, thats what i figured but i only read the first line or so:)

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

some moron is going to pay this ***hole 5k for his place in line!!!! Can you belive it???? The new Z will be hot, each new model was, but if you can just wait you'll find them right at the MSRP price at the very worst.

I was in a local Nissan Dealership 6 months ago and looked at the new Altima. They were tacking an extra $3k onto the price in "mark-up" to the MSRP. I asked what that was and he said that was the dealer price. "Excuse me, I know this is a nice car, but is still an Altima!!!!! So what's the real price", I asked, "well we could probably work you closer to sticker."

Well I feel really sorry for the idiot that is buying this for 5k over.

Jubs180
Car: my 240sx, my computers, my anime collection, learning spanish and japanese, and of course, My beauti

I thought I remember reading somewhere that Nissan of america was trying to do as much as possible to keep dealers from marking up the Z.I used to work at a chevy dealer, and those "dealer package's" are pure crap."enviromental protection - $699" = a coat of wax"Body striping - $199" = 12$ pin stripe

they can make up whatever they want..and its all crap.I hate dealers!

and these idiots that do these things for no other reason that to just make a profit.its like when the Playstation 2 network adapter came out... they were sold out EVERYWHERE.... i look on ebay....and 100 auctions for unopened network adapaters being sold for $60 over what they cost retail.

(luckily I got mine from Circuit city, but it was no easy task!)

people piss me off.

-Dan

SWIFT_DRIFT

It's all for the money, and it's really sad how pathetic and low people will go for money. But it's such a hard thing to discuss because like if someone held $500 in front of your nose and told you to go slap someone you've never met before, or like key a car or something...how many of you can honestly say you wouldn't do that for money? I'm not saying I would or anything, but it's situations like that which can really prove how money hungry or money obsessed people are.

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

Did you see this, somebody spent over 6,000 bucks for this guys place in line!!!! You know what they say, a sucker is born everyday!

For those that do want to buy a Z at regular price, find a reasonable dealer that is outside of the big cities and you'll find them at sticker, I have a friend that just scored his from a place in Indiana for sticker price.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

This ws the same thing that happend when the current gereration BMW M5's came out. There was a crap load of "spots in line" on eBay up for auction.

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

BadQ45t wrote:Did you see this, somebody spent over 6,000 bucks for this guys place in line!!!! You know what they say, a sucker is born everyday!

For those that do want to buy a Z at regular price, find a reasonable dealer that is outside of the big cities and you'll find them at sticker, I have a friend that just scored his from a place in Indiana for sticker price.

Where in Indiana? And which dealership?

Return to “General Chat”