Chassis Control Display

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
sjnissan2015

I have a 2015 Rogue SL and when I have the Chassis Control display on the Dashboard, I do not see Chassis control changing based on the Active Trace control, Active Ride Control etc. Is that normal? I have all those options checked within the Vehicle controls. The Chassis display just stays static. Is there any other setting that I need to change? Thanks.

RyleyinSTL
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Pkg.

Try this...go around a corner 2 or 3 times faster than you usually would. Should see something then. The key is that you need to activate the system to notice a change in the display.

Benny567
Car: 2015 Rogue SL Premium

I have the 2015 SL Premium and I don't have this display on my vehicle . It was on the 2014 I test drove but is not on the 15 . Is that the case with all or most of the 2015's ?

oldengineer
Car: 2015 Rogue SV AWD

Benny567 wrote:I have the 2015 SL Premium and I don't have this display on my vehicle . It was on the 2014 I test drove but is not on the 15 . Is that the case with all or most of the 2015's ?
You may have to select it from the options. I don't think it defaults to active. I know I had to activate the torque distribution display on mine and I think I had to activate the Chassis Control display also.

colonelcasey
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL

Yeah it's not displayed by default. You have to go into the settings and make it available to you.

Benny567
Car: 2015 Rogue SL Premium

Thanks . I'll give that a try tomorrow .

Rogue999
Car: 2015 Rogue AWD SL

I have a 2015 Rogue SL Premium also, built Nov 2014. The chassis control display is not displayed and I have not been able to find anywhere to select or enable it. How do I enable it? Thanks for your help!

Rogue999
Car: 2015 Rogue AWD SL

Found how to enable it! Took sitting in car and selected every option until I found where it was hiding! Under "Meter Settings" -> "Main Menu Selection" . Enable screen of your choice. I've read the operators manual a dozen times but failed to understand it. If it was not for finding this forum, I would have thought that screen had gone the way of the "AWD Auto On" indicator light on the tachometer face. Hope this helps some other owner.
GL

Benny577567
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SL Premium

I still haven't been able to find it . Dealership says it's not on my vehicle ? If someone could give me a step by step thing that would be much appreciated . Thanks !

sprocket

Benny577567 wrote:I still haven't been able to find it . Dealership says it's not on my vehicle ? If someone could give me a step by step thing that would be much appreciated . Thanks !
To toggle the settings, look under the "Settings > Driver Assistance > Chassis Control" menu within your meter, accessed through the left steering wheel switches. This video is for the Lane Departure which is also under Driver Assistance settings but it will hopefully help you get there
https://youtu.be/TrvtO_KPjBc?t=53s

To enable the Chassis Control menu, follow what Rogue999 said and look under the "Settings > Meter Settings > Main Menu Selection" where you can select which screens you'd like to be able to scroll through.

Return to “Rogue Forum”