Charcoal interior

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
sngwrtr
Car: Nissan Versa

I just picked up my Versa on 9/14 - SL, CVT, floor mats, splash guards, ABSSuper Black. I also ordered the charcoal interior. I noticed that, from the dashboard up, the plastic around the pillars, the headliner and the sun visors are beige. Does anyone els with a charcoal interior have the same thing. I can't tell if this is a manufacturing error or intentional. Sometime when I look at it it looks a little weird where the two colors meet. My test drive car had beige interior.

I also posted this at another site and, to anticipate a few questions in advance about the ABS - yes I live in the US (Massachusetts). I ordered the car on 7/15 and got it on 9/14 so I waited about 2 months and was told by the dealer than the wait could be that long.

I've been following the Versa boards for a while so I am a little anxious about what my mpg will be.

OKVersa
Car: Nissan Versa

I wanted an entirely beige interior, but I'd still be waiting for that! But hubby liked this so we bought it.

My Magnetic Gray exterior Versa has the same configuration as your interior. I have the beige on the top that meets the charcoal dash. To me, the more odd thing is the blue accents.

For us, the important things were an automatic, and no red or black. I live in a rural area and black is just out.

My 2007 Magnetic gray Versa sits in our driveway next to our son's 2006 Alabaster Silver Metallic Civic SI and his shows dirt a LOT worse than ours does.

fritzlovesmary

hi, you got a sl with cvt and abs??? cool, i thought you couldn't have abs yet.congrats fritz

TonkaToy
Car: Girlfriends black 07 Versa SL, 95 track, 88 1/2 samurai

the reason why the pillars and headliner are a lighter color is an optical illusion

the lighter color makes it seems like a more "open" interior with more room

its like this in a lot of vehicles, my subaru for example, dark interior with gray pillars and headliner both gray versus the black

an all dark car seems closed in and dark which makes it seem smaller

thats all.

by the way my girlfriend and I have a black sl cvt also, hate black, but love it too

this coming from a detail guy

Scott

1337sizz0rz
Car: VERSA SL

Yes, I too have super black interior with the beige components you mentioned. I actually didn't even notice until had it for a few weeks. My prior car had the same thing except that we made it that way. I think it is becoming a trend to have a two-toned interior.

I love my Blue accents in my charcoal SL interior.

indus49
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S, Magnetic Gray with Beige/Black Interior, Power Package.

Yep, I'm actually enjoying the two-toned interior.

BenDupre
Car: 2007 Versa SL w/CVT, 2006 Quest 3.5

The blue weave is cool. Very subtle.

Ben

Return to “Versa General Chat”