central jersey in here? drift meets whuttup

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
sidewaySilvia
Car: check bio you eeediot

im from the union/middlesex county area.. i want to get somethin jumpin.. thinkin about doing some drift runs. building a crew.... whose down?joey

silvia tunner
Car: 1995 Ruby Pearl s14

yo im in the passaic county area my aim is C0lombiano hit me up we'll see what we can do

sidewaySilvia

yo what town in that county are you from?? im gatherin some peeps.. see what you can do .. snow season coming up and jeeeeeeaaaaah!!

look for me on aim i am : jlcartaS15

sidewaySilvia

nevermind the question i see you from patterson.. gather some peoples and lets do somethin 3 weekends from this one.. ready , set, peeeeeel!!

Soulja

Check out http://www.importfanatix.com Its all nj/ny people. Run meets every 2 weeks in brooklyn, and also meets in edison every now and then. There's a lot of people there who drift at englishtown, and travel. A bunch of us are caravanning down to maryland tonight for the dgtrials civil war.

sidewaySilvia

damn, i would be so down for maryland tonight but im having my blow off welded on, then jumping straight into installing my alarm (it"ll probably occupy me most of the afternoon into night) .. i checked the site. looks good , interested in hooking up in bk .. soulja what neck of the woods you from?

Soulja

Point Pleasant

IOWNFIVE

I'm from Brooklyn but I live in Lexington Park, Mayland I have a 1990 5spd S13 hatchback as well as a 1992 S13 coupe. Where do you guys get to together in MD and in BK I'd like to come out. I live in Mustang central here.

Return to “Northeast Region”