Center dash vents to gauges

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
SkinnyKibbles
Car: 1990 240sx

Thought this would be the best place to put this. Perhaps someone can bright some light to my thoughts. I know someone out there has pulled out the vents to put in gauges. I wanted to put Oil/Fuel pressure gauges there. I've searched around and couldn't really find what I'm looking for.

Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

I guess I don't really know what you are asking!?! Can it be done, has anyone done it, how do you do it, does anyone have pictures of it done? Everyone and their brother have done it.... here is my attempt:

SkinnyKibbles

Broadfield your car's interior is amazing , but its still not what I had in my mind. I think the gauge pods I'm gonna have to make out of fiber glass because I can't find the shape that I'm looking for.

Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

I do a gnarly load of custom fiberglass molding for a living, but it would look out of place in my interior. I wanted the hard edges of the angle rings etc. to stand out. It just flows better with the raw nature of the S13 interior. I give every mod I do to my vehicle a LOT of thought. Interior, exterior, engine bay, wheels etc. are all planned with a very specific taste in mind. If I don't pull it off, I change it!

In my profession, fiberglass is played out. So I generally don't use it in my own vehicle unless there is a very good reason to do so.

When you get it done make sure to post some pics!

slipknot555_666_69
Car: 97 nissan 240sx

SkinnyKibbles

Broadfield wrote:I do a gnarly load of custom fiberglass molding for a living, but it would look out of place in my interior. I wanted the hard edges of the angle rings etc. to stand out. It just flows better with the raw nature of the S13 interior. I give every mod I do to my vehicle a LOT of thought. Interior, exterior, engine bay, wheels etc. are all planned with a very specific taste in mind. If I don't pull it off, I change it!

In my profession, fiberglass is played out. So I generally don't use it in my own vehicle unless there is a very good reason to do so.

When you get it done make sure to post some pics!
I wanted to accent the sloping nature of the dash. Give it a wavey look. i'll draw something up when i get home from work today.

Return to “Interiors”