Center Console

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
04G35Coupe

I was wonderig if any of you would know how much it would cost to replace the black center console from the pocket down to the armrest with the silver pieces like the 6MT coupe has? Any pics and part numbers would be great.

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

I'm not sure it is available that way. While it lists titanium interior accents with the sport wheel package, I don't know to what extent that is. I have the 03 and 04 catalogs and every automatic has the black piece. The 6MT version has the titanium center, but it's longer overall then the Auto G35 trim. You might want to check witht he dealer.

If it is available though, it looks like you just need the trim piece itself and depending on if you have NAV or not, you'll need either the NAV bezel, or the cover for the storage space.

Super Dave

go read my center console story titled MAJOR PROBLEMS

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

I'd take your stock console to a reputable body shop and have them paint it silver with a protective clear coat. The OEM finish scratches really easily.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”