Center console cover

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Altim8M37
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37 RWD

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M0JARJS?psc=1

So happy I found this. Comes in 7 colors. As you can see, the color isn't an exact match but close enough. I have a dog, and I sweat badly, so this is perfect. It is made to fit our application, so it isn't one size fits all. Snug, somewhat thick fabric, and quality looks great.

I sent them an email thanking them for the nice note that came with it, so I have somewhat of an in with them. If I can get 5 or so people that would want one, I will ask for a discount. They are currently $36 shipped. Even if you want one for a different vehicle, I can ask if they will extend the discount. Have to see how much they are for other applications.

Owning a small business myself, I appreciate when a company goes out of their way to show appreciation for their customers.

stm37s
Car: 2012 300 SRT8
2011 M37S
2006 Range Rover HSE (Wife's Ride)
2012 Camaro LS (Wife's Ride)
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)
2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughters Ride)

Altim8M37 wrote:Image

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M0JARJS?psc=1

So happy I found this. Comes in 7 colors. As you can see, the color isn't an exact match but close enough. I have a dog, and I sweat badly, so this is perfect. It is made to fit our application, so it isn't one size fits all. Snug, somewhat thick fabric, and quality looks great.

I sent them an email thanking them for the nice note that came with it, so I have somewhat of an in with them. If I can get 5 or so people that would want one, I will ask for a discount. They are currently $36 shipped. Even if you want one for a different vehicle, I can ask if they will extend the discount. Have to see how much they are for other applications.

Owning a small business myself, I appreciate when a company goes out of their way to show appreciation for their customers.

That's sound pretty reasonable to me.

kenslen

why!!!!! you just made your car like a honda civic.

M37xfan
Car: Traded in 2012 Infiniti M37x

kenslen wrote:why!!!!! you just made your car like a honda civic.

:rotfl

beachbum718
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37 S

I only buy black leather interior cars.had a q45t with light tan interior.never again!

Altim8M37
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37 RWD

I'd like to keep the car at least a few months before its scratched to hell and back. MThirtyCivic is at the mercy of my dog. I'm not a fan of leather anyway.

I went with 30% ceramic tint, so I'm hoping to not sear my thighs too bad come June.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”