CD Player Not Working

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
pervytheclown
Car: Cars (obviously..), Music, and "fly-*** *****es"

the light on my stock cd player is on but it doesnt accept cd's. the digital read-out doesnt come on either. The tape and the radio work but the cd player doesnt. Just bought my s14 today and no jams. I cant drive fast with out my Hot Boys cd.....;) Any help would be appreciated.

pervytheclown

Come on guys. I was just kidding about that remark. Im not a "stunna". It was joke. No one can help?

Repo Man
Car: 2020 Frontier Pro4X
2003 Honda Accord

I moved your thread into the Car Audio section. You should find some help here! It sounds like it's time for a nice, new Alpine to me...

pervytheclown

only after reviewing where I had placed the thread. I realized that I put it into the wrong place. Im Sorry bout that!

Bbill528
Car: Cars, running, skiing

Ok, I can't really help, but the stock cd player sucks! Mine was pretty much done, it could only play some cd's doesn't play Burned cd's hardly at all. It couldn't even play a regular cd all the way through. So i bought an AIWA head unit. Just go out and buy a new one it's as simple as that.

pervytheclown

Bbill528 wrote:Ok, I can't really help, but the stock cd player sucks! Mine was pretty much done, it could only play some cd's doesn't play Burned cd's hardly at all. It couldn't even play a regular cd all the way through. So i bought an AIWA head unit. Just go out and buy a new one it's as simple as that.

well that doesnt help me too much..Any suggestions on what a good head-unit is? preferably one that plays mp3's. Im a digital stunna.

Repo Man
Car: 2020 Frontier Pro4X
2003 Honda Accord

You can't go wrong with Alpine. Pioneer and Clarion are very good as well. My first choice though is Alpine.

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”