Case Study: Dictionary.com

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
Jesda

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Wow.... i cant believe i read that, and then re read it... and read it again...

We get a lot of those ghetto fab people there.....

nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

dear me...i like the comment about the eskimos though

Rex
Car: None

Quote »Any Lades in Chicago its hard to find anyone that wants to ride and showoff these bishez without thinking that they r being set up or being set up for someone to take ur s***. I had 2 owners a 2002 and a2004 both on 22s and looking sharp that cruzed with me but 1 now in NY and the other XWife took his s***. It was a site to c when 3 Eskis drive up looking sharp.[/quote]Are there any ladies in Chicago?I pose that question to you asa general group, because I've found it challenging to find anyone that would like to ride with me and compliment my nice Cadillac. Most of the young ladies that I've invited or requested (could translate either way) the company of while riding in my motor vehicle are subject to think my motives may be less that gentlemanly.

That's up to the first punctuation mark.

ace135cc
Car: 95 240sx

i still haven't figured out what they were trying to say.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

rofl...

escalades?

The Mic
Car: 3Z Wmb

Rex wrote:
Are there any ladies in Chicago?I pose that question to you asa general group, because I've found it challenging to find anyone that would like to ride with me and compliment my nice Cadillac. Most of the young ladies that I've invited or requested (could translate either way) the company of while riding in my motor vehicle are subject to think my motives may be less that gentlemanly.

That's up to the first punctuation mark.
Rofflehaus!

PoorManQ45

Rex wrote:Most of the young ladies that I've invited or requested (could translate either way) the company of while riding in my motor vehicle are subject to think my motives may be less that gentlemanly.
Maybe you didn't have enough money

The Mic

Uhhh Rex didn't say that. He was just translating.

nismofly

and PMQ wasnt reading, he was just being a bad post whore

gniknave
Car: 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
2008 Honda Civic EX (Sedan)

Quote »Any Lades in Chicago its hard to find anyone that wants to ride and showoff these bishez without thinking that they r being set up or being set up for someone to take ur s***.[/quote]I got a good laugh out of this sentence. The eskimos comment was classic. Even after living in Oakland for 8 years I can't understand what the heck he just said. It looks like this to me:

Deez bishez on my nuts wanna take my s*** and ride it like mc hammer but bishez and s*** but hoes and tricks she can spin on a dime and suck my d!ck you nigga how you gonna play me like that thats just straight up wack muth a f***.... oh almost forgot the "" as if everybody understood.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

My head hurts even worse that normal now.

Jesda

"It was a site to c when 3 Eskis drive up looking sharp."
PoorManQ45 wrote:Maybe you didn't have enough money
Dude... read... thread.

Mr1der

arghhh...

f***' gay eskimos...

nismofly

"...im the only gay eskimo..."

mmm tenacious d

Mr1der

that wasn't tenacious d though...

I can't remember them now though...there were 4 of them...they came out around the same time tenacious d had their tv show however...

gabossie
Car: Your mom

It was from SNL I believe...

"someday you will all hear of me, the great eskimo actor... Jennifer Love Hewitt"

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Jesda, aside from all the stupid, Cadillac-related bling-bling s***, why in the name of ZEUS' BUTTHOLE are you a Cadillac mod???

I truly don't understand how both you and Wes became mods there and have never owned Cadillacs...

Jesda

I have nice pants!And Wes has just under 8000 posts there.

Last week I interviewed at a Cadillac/Pontiac dealer (for sales), and it went quite well. Called back this week, he said he'd check for a time to schedule a second interview and call back. Should be interesting if I get the job.

PoorManQ45

Good luck with that Job Jesda.

gabossie
Car: Your mom

Jesda wrote:I have nice pants!And Wes has just under 8000 posts there.

Last week I interviewed at a Cadillac/Pontiac dealer (for sales), and it went quite well. Called back this week, he said he'd check for a time to schedule a second interview and call back. Should be interesting if I get the job.
Then what happens w/ the p0rn business (NSFW Books)?

The Mic

I forced Jesda out in a hostile takeover by buying all of his shares. Now it's SFW Books

Jesda

gabossie wrote:Then what happens w/ the p0rn business (NSFW Books)?
Most of the inventory is idle now until the buying season picks up late this summer. Already turned a tiny profit, but for the most part, the books will sit until the buying frenzy begins.

Until these other job prospects pick up, I start delivering pizza tomorrow (training). A Pizza Hut sign on top of a Q would be blasphemy, and I plan on taking photos for shock value.

I'd deliver with the Civic but the french guy is driving it now until he buys himself a car, and the Creepy Van is a bit much for just carrying pizzas.

Need cash flow -- damn hoses under the plenum!

Mr1der

S13GUY wrote:I forced Jesda out in a hostile takeover by buying all of his shares. Now it's SFW Books
some f*** just don't deserve to breathe.

Rex

gabossie wrote:Then what happens w/ the p0rn business (NSFW Books)?
I may be missing a joke, but they weren't actually p0rn books (New Source For Wisdom), though that would REALLY help sales to the college boys.

Rex

Jesda wrote:... Until these other job prospects pick up, I start delivering pizza tomorrow (training). A Pizza Hut sign on top of a Q would be blasphemy, and I plan on taking photos for shock value.
I think an intervention is necessary .
Jesda wrote:... but the french guy is driving it now until he buys himself a car, and the Creepy Van is a bit much for just carrying pizzas.
Damn the French

gniknave
Car: 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
2008 Honda Civic EX (Sedan)

Jesda wrote:Most of the inventory is idle now until the buying season picks up late this summer. Already turned a tiny profit, but for the most part, the books will sit until the buying frenzy begins.

Until these other job prospects pick up, I start delivering pizza tomorrow (training). A Pizza Hut sign on top of a Q would be blasphemy, and I plan on taking photos for shock value.

I'd deliver with the Civic but the french guy is driving it now until he buys himself a car, and the Creepy Van is a bit much for just carrying pizzas.

Need cash flow -- damn hoses under the plenum!
Why don't you start selling auto parts? It doesn't make you a huge profit, but you can earn a little, and get yourself wholesale prices on your plenum hoses. Just a thought

Return to “Others”