Carpet Set Came In

Fairlady, Datsun Sports, Roadsters... whatever you want to call them, this is the place to discuss the Datsun SPL311 and SRL311!
Andy_In_SD
Car: 1970 - 2000 5spd Roadster, 1966 SPL311-1600 Roadster

I bought a carpet set from VarkMotors last week. I highly recommend them if you need a carpet set. They have all Datsun models they can cut. I went with a deep maroon loop style 80/20. It was only $135. Also new speedo cable came in as did a new tach this week.

When it came in it was so much beyond my expectations. Sides are all sewn with seams (enclosed), they have a sound deadening material adhered in the proper places. All cutouts are in the proper locations. I'm really pleased with how nice the set is, for such a reasonable price.

Weekend goal: Finish making room in the garage, put the car into 3rd garage bay. Pull wheels, and put on high blocks (so I can get underneath), go over braking system. Bust out the rust mort and start that process.

Also start building 2 electrolyte tanks. One will be for stripping chrome (all chrome will be redone). Other will be for ablating any rust on parts.

The orders I need for the interior are almost done. 3 interior supply websites involved. I'll be getting everything for the interior within 2 weeks. This include cowlboard panels, automotive cloth & vinyl, thread, foam etc...

Busy weekend ahead. I should make a twitter account called "roadsteration".... and post pics as it goes.

Return to “Datsun Roadster”