Cargo area privacy screen

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jdog27

With the holiday season coming up I am likely to do shopping at multiple stores and put the stuff in the cargo area (duhhh). I do not have a privacy screen that goes over the back cargo area and would like to get one installed if possible. So my questions goes: Is it possible? Where would I go to get one? Can I do it myself?

Thanks in advance!

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

You can get one at your dealer or probably find in on the internet (Ebay?). I think it is about 140$ in Canada.

It is easy to install: You remove the plugs that are on your car (hiding the holes) and install the ones which will hold the screen.

I did not have it but asked the dealer to put it in the car for free when I took delivery of it. I believe it is a 5 to 10 minutes job max.

squeak

Pricing I got from the dealer was $225 CDN for the cover. But, he said he could probably get one for around $100 if someone were to buy a Rogue with the package that has the cover but doesn't want it. Apparently the rental agencies often buy vehicles for their fleet and negotiate better prices by eliminating those kinds of things which the dealer then has to sell.

Nick 568
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Very simple to put and or take out. Takes but a few seconds.

Return to “Rogue Forum”