Carbon Fiber

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
rampage1003

ok so i just got my cube last week and its time to start mod'n where can I go or who can I talk to if i want a couple things in carbon fiber? also does anyone know where i can buy a aftermarket Armrest? i use to have a 06 scion xb and they had a couple great aftermarket armrest, thanks for the help guys.

also does anyone know if there are any all nissan meets in the seattle area like i use to have with scion?

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

The carbon fiber stuff you've probably seen on Damiens Cube is one off stuff. Well not sure about the splitters, but the hood is. But so far nothing aftermarket that is carbon fiber. Unless maybe getting carbon fiber vinyl for the hood and mirrors (Im actually thinking about wrapping the hood). I know Nissan makes CF looking accents for the Krom model, looks nice.

As for the armrest, not sure. I dont think Cubes have been out long enough for aftermarket armrests. The only Cube with an armrest is the Krom. And its only on the drivers side. Hope this helps, and welcome to NiCO!

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

not reallyhere,s the link for the hood

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ories

the hood in the pics is mine and that,s the company who makes it, so far the hood still looks great

the carbon splitters are from chargespeed usa (small size) they make 3 sizes.

other than that there,s small interior stuff for it

KromCube

Cool, you never mentioned until now the guy making more hoods. Those are cheap too.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

oh yeah i think i did , he was first posting on craigslist then he jumped on ebay but yeah i think the price is very moderated and the best thing is his got diferent carbon colors like silver, red, green and orange i think for other colors he ads a tab more $100

BORG
Car: Nissan Cube 1.8SL CVT

Digging the gold flecks!! Was thinking about getting that, but not too sure. Thoughts?

KromCube

Eh, I dont really like the gold and silver. I like the regular wet or dry carbon fiber.

TBrack
Car: none

KromCube wrote:As for the armrest, not sure. I dont think Cubes have been out long enough for aftermarket armrests. The only Cube with an armrest is the Krom. And its only on the drivers side. Hope this helps, and welcome to NiCO!
All cubes have drivers side arm rests.

KromCube

On the left side, yes. But on the right side is a flip down one, only on the Krom.

TBrack
Car: none

Like I said, all cubes have arm rests on the drivers seat. The krom just has one that is wider.

rampage1003

thats where you are wrong, the base doesnt have an arm rest at all

Return to “Cube Forum”