carbon fiber interior work?

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
driftdevil.com
Car: 90 240sx

Anyone done any carbon fiber in their interior? We've got a large amount of this stuff for free and have been tossing around the idea of wrapping anything it will stick to. wanted to ask if anyone had any tips?

thatcarguy350
Car: 1999 Mazda B2500(God, I need a new car)

My aunt has carbon-fiber centers for her seats in her SE-R spec V.

spider_slayer
Car: s14 240sx, s13 240sx

why not try something small first like to radio bezel and other inserts. if they turned out well i'm rather sure a few of the guys on this board would be intrested.

penpen-commander

gauge cluster housingvent housingradio bezela-pillars (if you have alot)window pillarcenter tail light piece (coupe and hatch for all years)battery tie downouter sillswindow switch housingsinside door housingdashboard (if you have more than just alot)

just try whatever. it's your CF, do whatever you want with it.if it comes out successful, market it and make some money.

SilviaVsSupra
Car: S14 Silvia

ive done alot of my parts, if you need to know how to do it, mail me and il give u a description of how its done.. u can do just about any of it, im doing;pillarscenter consoledoor trimMAYBE headliner.. visorscluster bezeletc..most of it is possible, yet it IS quite difficult/time consuming.. but amazing results! if you wanna get rid of the CF, plz let me know, i could use all u got!

jmaxima
Car: 1999 Nissan Maxima, SE-L

I've done some CF. The biggest issues are how it will affect your senses of touch, sound and sight. If you want to see the fibers, you need a good clear resin. If you want it to have a pleasant or soft touch, don't use carbon. There are plenty of CF fakes that have better feel and a sophisticated look.

Return to “Interiors”