car won't start after swap grrr

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
240droptop
Car: 93 240sx Convertable

k we just finished my 5 speed swap on my car yah

OK so here is the problem I go to start my car for the first time in about 2 months this is just after I put a brand new battery in. k so I go to start it and it dosent start ok what the heck so I hook my battery booster up and give it some extra juice still the car dosent start I call my budy I take the starter off and he turns the key and the starter spins and comes out so thats fine. I put it back in try agains still nothing the fleewheel is turning and the car is turning over but stll she dosent start so I look towards fuel the pump is working and the motor is definitly getting fuel ok what now its getting air so I check my fueses alll good. Ok starting to get annoied so next we look towards ignition we pull out a spark plug and test to see if it sparks and it dosent ok so we replace the ingition coil and go to start hmm still no spark we change the wires and still no spark. What could be wroung its not getting a spark what needs to be done this poblem is on my 240sx convertible 5 speed let me know thxs

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”