Car/Truck/Bike Show in Prescott, Arizona April 10th

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
D21_Destroyer
Car: 1992 D21 Nissan Pickup 2.4L King Cab RWD

Hello everyone, this is my first time in this section of the forums, usually hang around the truck groups. But I wanted to let everyone in the area know that Embry-Riddle's College Motorsports Association will be putting on a carshow April 10th. Our flyer is as follows, with the exception that the phone number is no longer being used, please send all questions or registration information to the e-mail address, and it's not really legible in the picture, but the $10 pre-registration is with 3 non-perishable food donations to support the local food bank.

Modified by D21_Destroyer at 1:03 PM 4/3/2010

Nismonkey
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey

D21_Destroyer wrote:Hello everyone, this is my first time in this section of the forums, usually hang around the truck groups. But I wanted to let everyone in the area know that Embry-Riddle's College Motorsports Association will be putting on a carshow April 10th. Our flyer is as follows, with the exception that the phone number is no longer being used, please send all questions or registration information to the e-mail address, and it's not really legible in the picture, but the $10 pre-registration is with 3 non-perishable food donations to support the local food bank.

Modified by D21_Destroyer at 1:03 PM 4/3/2010
I've had this posted here since December!

Here's the thread...zer...me-az

I'll be there + several others from this forum & other online forums that I've posted this on!

Return to “Southwest Region”