car security: Phantom touch system II

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
I H8 UR DSM

Group buy on the Phantom Touch system II

How It Works:The PTS II is a stand-alone system that only allows you to start the vehicle only while touching a secret location within the vehicle. Giving you constant theft, carjack, and best of all insider protection (persons with access to duplicate keys and remotes). "Peace of Mind All the Time" is our slogan because you never have to arm this system. This system will automatically activate itself giving you ultimate protection at all times.

The PTS2 also includes a sure start status LED, and override switch.

LED is lit when system is ready for starting, or in override mode. Secret Override switch is for overriding the system when servicing the vehicle. Installation:Our product was designed to be sold over the counter with easy to follow installations guide and complete installations hardware. Or for facilities offering installations our system can easily be installed in less than one hour.

Life Time Guarantee:Customer will receive a written lifetime guarantee enclosed with every product. For more information about our Life Time Guarantee, click here.

Exclusive Vehicle Theft Guarantee:We at Power Extremes believe the PTSII is so effective, we offer a Money Back Guarantee; in the unlikely event our customer's vehicle is stolen with a PTSII properly installed, we will refund the customer their product purchase amount within one year of purchase. For more information about our Exclusive Vehicle Theft Guarantee, please click here.

Insurance Discounts:This system is a Passive Starter Interrupt Security System. The PTSII may earn our customers a premium discount. For more information about elegibility please click here.

HERE is a link to our website as well.

http://rollhard.com/phantontouchii.htm

Im putting together the group buy for the 240 boards, and the price will be $40...+ shipping (like 8$)

Definitly a good idea in addition to a alarm, or for you like me, that have no car alarm, its definitly a nice feeling knowing you have some sort of secutiry:D

email me at [email protected], or feel free to IM me at LI240sxrep.

Jesse.

DAEDALUS
Car: 1990 Q45

Jesse, do you work at Rollhard? Where are you based?

Return to “General Chat”