Car of the month

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

not trying to advertise this forum but i thought i will share this with you guys

http://elite-autosports.com/eliteforum/ ... ?f=26&t=33

:woot: :woot: :woot:

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

some bad a** s*** here and not one reply neither positive or negative i dont expect many cool complements at all but it showed me the lack of cube love and jealousy that flys around this place instead people keep talking about other useless crap!!! im sorry i sound so mean and rude but hey this place is floded with it.

no wonder even hitman never reply to me about COTM here on nico...wonderssss he haves a cube why would he make me cotm when he can be there being the creator of this web forum...

but it does shows me and confirm me one thing...you want needy atention well then make your own web forum just like more than 3 members here im sure they share a bit of my feel when it comes about people been really inactive and is not a brag but look most members that are registered here are also on the other cube forum almost on a daily basis but i dont even remember the last time i saw them here around

this place needs a lot of grow up and is by far from is maturity point maybe one day it will get there but as of now i will delete myself from this place

yes im sure once im gone a few will say whatta cocky jerk and stuff like that which truly i dont care so later!.....

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

bro, more than half of the people that are really in to cubes are on other sites that you posted the same info on. do we need to give you the same compliments on every forum you post on? Your cube does look great BTW. the cube is still a growing segment, and as an "economy" car, most people aren't buying them to work on. If you want a little more action, come hang out on the Versa section a little bit. We have more action, more people that are building their cars, and we share the same platform with you.

If you need me to edit your link and shame you, I can do that too. A few of the mods saw it, and most of the time we'd slap you for it, but since you are trying to help grow a slower forum we opted to give you some room to work.

kerrton
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD Gotham Gray

Wow, that guy makes absolutely no sense. Here's a bit of advice damian, if you're going fly off the handle and attempt to make a point, make sure you have a valid point first of all, second, learn to speak/type so that people can actually understand you, that second post was just gibberish.

Considering the Cube is a brand new vehicle and owner numbers are still low, I'd say this forum is doing great and it'll only improve over time. This damian guy is completely clueless and can't even post up a single sentence that uses proper English and forms a coherant idea, and he's critisizing everyone else on this forum?? We don't need members like that on this forum.

randode

:mike :mike :mike :mike :mike

TBrack
Car: none

I vote Randode as having the Cube of this decade. No one has even come CLOSE to his s***.

Return to “Cube Forum”