Car idles rough and stalls plus dash lights going out

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
zx2max
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35X

So I've got some weird symptoms that I can't figure out on my 2006 M35x. A few weeks ago I noticed my AC not blowing cold unless I was driving. With some troubleshooting and help from this forum I determined my fan motors were bad. I had periodically drove the car while waiting for the parts to arrive. I never had an overheating issues until one day I got stuck in traffic in a construction zone on the highway. The temperature quickly rose and the needle was on the H. I had no shoulder to pull over and nowhere to go so as soon as I could I quickly got the car home and parked it. I replaced the fan motors and while refilling the radiator and burping the system I noticed milky coolant coming up in my funnel. So now I'm worried that I blew my head gasket. Then the car started idling terribly and stalling out in the driveway while getting the air out using one of the Lisle funnels. Plus while it's doing that all the indicator lights on the dash came on then the whole dash went dark with an occasional flicker of some lights. Does anyone know what's going on with my car? I tried to do a combustion gas test on the radiator but can't get the car to run long enough to get up to temperature.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”