Canadian DRL question

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

I know some of you have Canadian DRLs on your vert. When I put them on, they won't fit like the original grill. They are loose and I can move them up and down easily although screws are tightened all the way. I wonder if Canadian S13s have brackets or different bumper. How did you manage to install them right? I put double sided tape near the screw holes, so they work as a cushion and DRLs are okay now. Thinking back, I have been so many DRLs with cracked lenses near screw holes. People tighten them bit too much because of this issue I guess.

Eddiemac
Car: 93 240sx vert

I've got them on my vert and they fit pretty snug. Not quite as tight as the marker lights, but they don't move around. maybe 2mm of wiggle room at the most. I'll have to try the double sided tape idea when I change bulbs. Beautiful car btw, I loved the look of that kouki s14 style spoiler you had on it. If you still have it and want to sell it let me know.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”