can you buy just the base sl model with no extra packages?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
superpants

If so is there a trick to doing so? that's what i'd love to find. But one dealer told me if you get an sl you have to get one of the packages and that just sounds way shady. then another dealer was looking around in the area outside their dealership and said all of the sl's in the area had some sort of extra package. I just want the base sl and nothing more. any one have any tips on if this is even possible?

thanks

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

superpants wrote:If so is there a trick to doing so? that's what i'd love to find. But one dealer told me if you get an sl you have to get one of the packages and that just sounds way shady. then another dealer was looking around in the area outside their dealership and said all of the sl's in the area had some sort of extra package. I just want the base sl and nothing more. any one have any tips on if this is even possible?

thanks
is to soon for that rite now, dealers know rite now that if you are going for a cube is because you want it a bit loaded and if not you wont mind the extra stuff for a couple more grand

is kinda like find a stick shift with the s or sl package...pretty hard almost one in a 1000

schtebie

superpants wrote:If so is there a trick to doing so? that's what i'd love to find. But one dealer told me if you get an sl you have to get one of the packages and that just sounds way shady. then another dealer was looking around in the area outside their dealership and said all of the sl's in the area had some sort of extra package. I just want the base sl and nothing more. any one have any tips on if this is even possible?

thanks
Yes, it's possible although it may take a bit of search on your part. If you want JUST a base SL, the best way to obtain it would be to order one through a dealer.

Return to “Cube Forum”