Can the navigation system show Estimated Time of Arrival?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
timick1
Car: 2010 EX35 - Journey Edition - AWD - White

Hello,

I can't figure out how to display the "estimated time of arrival" after selecting a route. All I see is the travel time (in hours/minutes). Is there a way to chage this setting?

Thanks

RedwinGV
Car: 10 EX35 AWD Journey
08 Acura MDX

I know I can't find it. If someone knows, chime on in, but I'm pretty sure it's a no can do.

NJ_EX35
Car: Infiniti EX35 Journey w/Navi

Yes you can... hit the map button once you have started your route... it will give you a turn by turn list with the map on the right hand side... at the top left hand corner you will see a chequered flag with the estimated time of arrival next to it. This is based on the 2008 navigation system I assume much has not changed. I hope this helps.

Raidin
Car: 2009 FX35 AWD

On my 2008 EX, after a route has been set, I see this in the bottom right corner:

It says 0:41, meaning 41 minutes. Is this what you were looking for?

timick1
Car: 2010 EX35 - Journey Edition - AWD - White

Hello,

I am looking for the estimated arrival time (ie. 3:42pm). My Garmin unit has the option to change between time remaining (ie. 45 minutes) or time of arrival (3:42pm). I can't find a setting to change between these two.

Thanks

OneOfOne

the 2010 version tells you right on the screen in a little box

RedwinGV
Car: 10 EX35 AWD Journey
08 Acura MDX

OneOfOne wrote:the 2010 version tells you right on the screen in a little box
It does? :gotme I agree that it shows how much time is left to go until arrival, but I still haven't seen a screen or option where the actual arrival time is displayed.

It was mentioned above.
You might see 3:45 minutes to go. But if it's 2 o'clock, you won't see "arrival time: 5:45"

If you see that type of display, please show and or tell us how.
TIA

sg77
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

NJ_EX35 wrote:Yes you can... hit the map button once you have started your route... it will give you a turn by turn list with the map on the right hand side... at the top left hand corner you will see a chequered flag with the estimated time of arrival next to it. This is based on the 2008 navigation system I assume much has not changed. I hope this helps.
I just checked that; it shows the time remaining (same as in the other places that other people mentioned), rather than the time of arrival.

Raidin
Car: 2009 FX35 AWD

I looked around the options on my Nav system, and it seems you're stuck with the estimated time left to arrive, rather than the estimated time you'll arrive. I wish it were an option you could swap to, but alas it doesn't seem to be included on the current Nav systems. I did enjoy this feature on other nav systems.

Bigmac57
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL

Just bought 2017 Murano SL and I can't seem to find a way to switch to estimated time of arrival either. In my 2014 Rouge I could tap on the estimated travel time and it would switch to time of arrival. However this function does not work in new navigation system, This just sucks!!! I don't know how most people feel about this but I don't drive to some place with knowledge of how long it will take. I want to know when I'm going to get there and not have to calculate in my head what time i'm going to arrive. I have appointments set on my calendar for specific times. Not how long it takes to get where I need to be. Just plain aggravating. Is it so frigging hard to put this as an option. While I'm on a rant. They also dropped the ECO routing option. Now I only have Fastest, Minimize Hwy and Shortest.

Teknical
Car: 2014 QX50 AWD

And that's part of the reason why I ignore the nav system and use my garmin nuvi or iPhone.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”