Can't Seem to Subscribe to Any of the Forums

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
TShoot1
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35X

Hi,

It says to go to the bottom of the forum and you will see a subscribe link but I can't find it. I know it only shows that I have 1 post. But, I was a member on here before as "TShoot" but it had an old email address associated with it. I could not find anyway to reset my password without it being sent to my inactive account.

So, do I have to have a certain amount of threads to be able to subscribe to a forum or is there any way I could unlock my old account without send the recovery procedure to a now non-existent account?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EdBwoy

When you go to the bottom of the page, at the dropdown with an image of a wrench, do you get these same options?

Oh, and welcome back. :welcome:
Please send me a PM (you can still message moderators even with the post count limit unmet). Let me know what email address you would like to activate your old account with and I shall try to sort you out.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

EdBwoy wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:04 pm
Oh, and welcome back. :welcome:
Please send me a PM (you can still message moderators even with the post count limit unmet). Let me know what email address you would like to activate your old account with and I shall try to sort you out.
He's already contacted the webmaster account to sort it out.

EdBwoy

:dblthumb:
Right on! :shifter:

Return to “General Chat”