can i get some help with setting up a meet in kansas city or near

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
thezo816
Car: cars, sports, girls, and :-)

I want to make a nissan meet happen in kansas city or some place in its surrounding area, i'm stuck on nissans and im sure lots pf other area guys are to so if u have any advice or are interested please let me know or email me at [email protected] also if u know how to reach the guy who lives in overland park kansas with the skyline please let me know

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

i dont know anything about that skyline... except the stories ive heard as of late and alleged sitings... but im sure i can find more about it.

-Dan

keepingthe240

Any one showing up @ arrowhead on sunday??

AP Autosport
Car: 89' Sil40 w/sr20det

I would like to meet up with some peoples here in KC. I was at the autox just to watch, which 240 was yours? I didn't have mine, it was at my girls house, and I wouldn't be racing anyway because I need a few items. I would be down with meeting at say the next autox in April.

Later,Andrew

PS-doesn't the guy with the Skyline work at Performance by Design?

Dano

AP Autosport wrote:PS-doesn't the guy with the Skyline work at Performance by Design?

no, he left PBD a while back and has since sold the skyline from wat i was told a while back....

-Dan

thezo816

damn it that sucks

keepingthe240

Anyone a member of http://www.midwest240sx.com ?? I was a member of the old board http://pub10.ezboard.com/bmidwest240club but never switched over to the new board. I was at the auto cross but drove my gf's civic. 1pm-1:30 and 3pm-3:30pm. We where parked by the starter timing light(box thing) I was trying to get her dad to bring out the s2000. There has been a few meets in kc in the last yr. Has anyone tried tracking any one that went before to see if they want to meet again?? Anyone want to group together to work on each others cars??

thezo816

im game :-)

keepingthe240

You work over by 103rd & stateline?? My gf's friends family own 10+ price choppers,hen houses,sunfresh & such in kc.You ever sign up on midwest240 to find some ppl in kc?? How far have to taken your 240 ?? <--what parts have you added??

thezo816

yea i do, im just gettin the car not long ago but so far im doin nology wires, injen intake ground kit, and some other stuff, how bout u? where ya from

keepingthe240

Grandview,mo You looking for the cold air-adaptor (the piece that puts your k&n air filter in your front inner fender) ?? I'm going turbo pretty soon if my compression is good I had an under pully and greddy header but never put them on (sold them) I have tien springs and rear camber ajustments sitting in a corner waiting to be installed. On the car are s/s brakelines,cross drilled rotors, and a greddy cat-back( i had a hks hi-per but sold it). I have an injen that was on my car afew weeks ago sitting in the corner as well.

thezo816

ooh ooh can i buy the injen!? :-) I really wanna get one, if ou can will you hit me up, (816) 217-7874 marty

keepingthe240

I'll call later tonite

AP Autosport

I am on the midwest board, my user name is the same. I am going to compete at the next autox event at the TSC, so we should maybee meet up and grab some Denny's or something.

Later,Andrew

thezo816

hey man whats ur contact info, u too side show

laylu
Car: spending time with my kids, cars, computers,

so i hear you guys want to get together, well, my husband is heavily considering buying a NX and a SR20 motor to go in, what we are wanting to know is if any one locally has ever done this and if so would be willing to help out, i hopefully will also have my motor (ka24de) to put in as well by this weekend, hubby will have at least the car if not the motor too, anyways, we are considering having a nissan mod party, inviting anyone who would like help with putting mods on or just want to hang out... bbq and so forth... what do you guys think, i have several im's if you want to get ahold of me that way or email me at [email protected] or my hubby at [email protected] hope to hear from you all soon peace and thanks

Holly

PS we live in Raymore, just south of Grandview

keepingthe240

thezo816 wrote:hey man whats ur contact info, u too side show

You still want to buy that injen extention???

keepingthe240

Laylu.... If your trying to put a sr20 in a nx1600, it is a mess. It is a total swap from a nx2000/ser sentra. It was covered in sport compact car a few years ago. I work on saturday, but free on sundays.

AP Autosport

I'll be able to help depending on the day, just give us a week in advance and I will try to be there. Thezo816 I'll pm my info

Later,Andrew

laylu

ya we know it will take alot to do the swap, but his car that he had the motor went out and we have come to the conclusion that it isnt worth the amount of money it would take to get it going again... and he wants another car that will have pick up and go...which i cant say i blame him...today we are going to go and look at a NX1600 it is basically a rolling chassis, the guy had taken the motor out to put into a sentra so, part of the work out of the way, but we want to see what kind of job he did on removing the motor, if it was total crap, or at least some what decent, then we are going to go to a few salvage yards and see what we can find there and so forth...anyways even if we dont get his project going this weekend and so forth, we do want to host a mod party and start to get to know more nissan owners in the area, alot of times we feel like we are alone in alot of the projects we do just because of where we live :) anyways if you guys are up for it let me know which day you want to come, we are probably going to do this through out the weekend since i have to put my motor in... so either day is fine, ill bbq both days so long as it is nice and we can all hang out or whatever... pm or email me so i can determine how many im serving on which day, hope you all can make it, peace.

Holly

keepingthe240

Sport compact car dec 2001 pg258-280 ( how to put a sr20det in a g-20,nx2000) I have the magizine!! http://www.sr20development.com is the best source for info on a nx1600 to sr20 swap. You can get a sr20det (bluebird) for under $1,500.

laylu

if you come, could you bring it? never know what info we could use :)

Holly

thezo816

hey guys can we rsvp thru here? and holly can u post this around the forum, at least call for all kc area org members to check in............Ill be the first. im game

laylu

ok, hubby found a running NX2000, but we have to go to PA to get it, so road trip this weekend :) anyways since the following weekend is Easter, im sure some of you may be busy with family on that, we will do it the weekend after that, also my motor wont be in until the 5th anyway, so this will also give some others more time to plan on being there, i just found all this stuff out today so im trying to give as much notice as possible, if anyone else has any other ideas or so forth let me know, maybe we can work them in some how, but as of now we will see you all in a couple of weeks, later.

Holly

keepingthe240

Is the new motor turbo'ed ?? The 5 speed that works with the fwd sr20 has major problems when you put any power behind it. The website above worked on a 475hp sentra and they brought 3 modified trannies just in case of problems.

Dano

the PM feature has been disabled by the administrators, so ull have to use email, AIM, or post through here.

Sorry for the inconveinience!

-Dan

laylu

no its not turbo, at least not right now, we know of the problems with the tranny and already have plans to upgrade :) hubby loves to research the crap out of cars before ever deciding on one, im just glad he finally settled on something heh.

anyways mod party is planned for 4/17-4/18, if you are wanting to come let me know again so that i can plan food, i already have one person set to come just so you all know heh,

any ideas and so forth are welcomed feel free to email or look in profile for im types i use i try to log them on while at im at home and awake, which is generally daily and late evening, hope to hear from you all, peace.

Holly

SilviaSativa
Car: '93 240sx

I'll be there, live like 10 minz away! I need some experiance before I swap in another KA anyways...

laylu

1) no underage drinking is allowed, we do not promote this by any means, andnot sure if you are aware of this, but i know in mo, if you are caughtdrinking under age, the oldest person in the group you are with is heldresposible for it, also no illegal drugs

2) I do have young children (8 and 5) if any of you wish to bring yours feelfree to, though i am not getting stuck baby sitting, they are yours, theyare your resposiblity, let me know of any food allergies if any to avoid andincidents,

3) Above all respect people and their rides, remember not everyones ideasare the same when it comes to cars, and everyone has different objectiveswith their vehicles, its fine to state your opinion, but dont take to far,im sure you understand what im saying

4) Food-we figure we would do a potlock style, so try to bring one thing,let me know so i can make a list and if anyone asks we can either addsomething new or try to at least limit having to much of any one thing, weare not doing any thing fancy, simple like dogs and burgers, and no itdoesnt have to be hand made, store bought is fine, ideas at bottom

5) Remember that we are having a mod/swap/auto-x party, help as you can evenif its just ideas of how to do something, we understand that not everyone ismechanically inclined, i myself am included but can come up with some wierdideas of doing things, also if possible bring some extra tools, we do havealot, but some things we only have a couple if that, and im sure there willbe a time when at least 2 people will need the same thing, it always seemsto happen :)

List of Possible FoodsBuns-hamburger, hot dogsalads-potato, pasta,drinks-coke, pepsi, dr. pepper, mountain dew, or off brandschips-any kind, i myself am not picky

please do let me know so we limit having to much of anything, thanks

Holly aka Laylu and Johnny aka G8Keeper

keepingthe240

thezo816-- I read your post about the cams. Try removing your 2nd butterfly....good for 5 hp. 91-94 have a bigger cam with the 2ndbutterfly.95-98 milder cam with 1 butterfly= same hp.Do a search to find out how to take it out...it's simple from want i've read. laylu- Most likely, i'll be there. My girlfriend showed an interest in going. She drives a stock honda ( lets not pick on her folks,daddy bought it, not her) Who's car are we going to be working on?? I have a laundry list of things i'm needing/wanting done.

Return to “Midwest Region”