can i get some help with setting up a meet in kansas city or near

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
blackx
Car: Stikfas

I was going to show up but its iffy now. I am in the process of installing my J30 Diff and my non ABS DS isnt playing nice so if I can find a ABS drive shaft then I will still make it.

keepingthe240

I wouldn't mind putting a lsd in my '95. Try ask someone that installed a j30 in a s13.

keepingthe240

No one has post on http://www.midwest240sx.com about the meet. I've seen a few peps in the kc area listed on that board. It's getting close to the weekend and need to start making plans. THeres a scca race @ arrowhead on sunday

laylu
Car: spending time with my kids, cars, computers,

ok so far this is what is looking to be the plans, though they could change at any minute :)...

i know there is SCCA this weekend, i know from past experience they split up the events to take place on both days, i believe solo II is sat and the rest is sunday... though i could be wrong...i figure those that want to go on either day is fine, i figure meet at my house at 1pm on both days, this gives a chance for people to go to these events and hopefully particiapate if they want early, and still try to make it to my house

SAT.-i myself am taking a HAM test that morning, shouldnt take long, meet up at 1pm at my house, the big project my ka swap, direct swap hopefully this shouldnt be to complicated for us, so far this is how it is looking, i so happen to have a friend that is per say a mechanic... he works on pretty much everything... he is a honda boy converting to dsm :) he is coming over on Friday to start tearing apart my car, sat is for the most going to be for everyone else... hopefully to try and get what we can done for everyone else, i also may have an audio guy coming out, this is not definte yet, just hoping right now so long as his schedule isnt to busy, also figure break up around 4-5pm to call it quits, if any projects left we can work on them on sun

SUN-SCCA events in the morning for anyone wanting to participate or watch, meet up at my house at 1pm,all day/evening event, my mechanic friend will be back on sunday, hopefully we will be able to finish up my car by then, also anyone else's projects, and what not, definetly want to BBQ/cook on sunday, late afternoon,

if anyone else has any other ideas or anything let me know, email me or look on profile for any other forms of communication, email me for phone number to get directions, we are in the country, about 15-20 minutes south of kc in Belton/Raymore area, if you any questions well im sure youll figure out someway to ask :) later.

Holly and Johnny

keepingthe240

http://www.kcrscca.org I think their only racing on sunday. Here is my laundry list.....battery in trunk,electric fan,thermastat, compression test for turbo install(anyone have a tester??), bleed rear brakes(i need a propane torch) , and remove fender and bumper to push out dent on fender(i can push it out myself). I don't have the battery kit or electric fan, so install would have to be on the next mod party. I wouldn't mind having some struts/shocks installed and a lsd......but thats over the top(asking too much) I'll call you later tonight....layla I'll be busy on saturday. Is 1 pm the earliest i can show up??

laylu

no 1pm is not the earliest, my husband will be home and is doing stuff to his car as well, so if anyone does want to come before 1pm on either day that is fine, we just wanted the scca people to have a chance to get things done, plus any last minute things we need to take care of, as said before call/email me for directions, we wont do the bbq on sat but will sun, if anyone can contribute to this potluck it would so be appreciated, later.

Holly

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Holly - Email me and let me know if you need anything for the get-together!

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

im not sure if ill be there or not...still helpin a buddy move, only got about half of it moved today...

-Dan

laylu

if you figure you will be coming send me an im on aol or something and ill give you directions on how to get here, hope you can make it some time this weekend, later.

Holly

laylu

ok so this is pretty much how it went, no one showed up Sat, wasnt incredibly shocking, sideshowbob was the only one to show up Sun., no one asking for experience or wanting mods done came, this was disappointing, but understand this is the first in a while open to so many, my husband and i plan on another meet maybe next month or month after, but would like to do meets frequently, and will not focus primarily on my car, but on mods for others, if anyone has any suggestions on anything let me know, i will try to accomidate as much as possible, anyways talk to you all soon, going to go relax, later.

Holly

Return to “Midwest Region”